• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sammyboy forum wanted by Singapore police : Sammyboy Wanted Man

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually this guy has been doing this from day one when he was threathening people under the moniker "Thinknothing" when forummers wanted to hold the Centrepoint protest.

Worse than intimidation, it is the smearing and slander and false allegations of adultery that seems to be his cup of tea.

TR is really becoming more and more like PAP in terms of intimidating opponents.

Rimururu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually this guy has been doing this from day one when he was threathening people under the moniker "Thinknothing" when forummers wanted to hold the Centrepoint protest.

Worse than intimidation, it is the smearing and slander and false allegations of adultery that seems to be his cup of tea.
He must be that desperate that he had to use SPF in his article to draw TRWatch, though with fake policemen's particulars. So much for being a check to PAP, even PAP does not create false allegations.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
He must be that desperate that he had to use SPF in his article to draw TRWatch, though with fake policemen's particulars. So much for being a check to PAP, even PAP does not create false allegations.

this is a story that TNP should pick up and see how SPF were to respond.

if SPF do nothing, then anyone can use SPF's name to scare others.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
yawnnnn.

Temasickreview wants TR's particulars by getting Police to ask from Sammyboy server host.

So Temasek Holdings can get the people behind Temasickreview by getting Police to ask from Temasickreview server host?

So whose the big bully now? Temasickreview says Temasek Holdings is acting like big bully then, so now they realise they aren't squeaky clean too.

Btw, Inspector Jonathan got no surname???? This is the 1st time I have seen an article asking a nick to contact the Police by their christian name without a surname. Isn't this rude?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
yawnnnn.

Btw, Inspector Jonathan got no surname???? This is the 1st time I have seen an article asking a nick to contact the Police by their christian name without a surname. Isn't this rude?

Its not about been rude, its the fact that TR is just trying to scare people and they know they cant use the real name of any IOs or else, they will really get themselves in criminal defamation.

Just a freaking scare tactic.

again, i seriously hope that TNP and ST pick this up and SPF do something about it.

This is a classic case of misuse of authority, in tis case, TR misuse police authority and name. that itself is actually illegal if SPF were to push for the matter.

Rimururu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a story that TNP should pick up and see how SPF were to respond.

if SPF do nothing, then anyone can use SPF's name to scare others.
Even better, SPF sue this guy till he has to sell backside.:biggrin:
First time, I see a contacting officer with no full name.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even better, SPF sue this guy till he has to sell backside.:biggrin:
First time, I see a contacting officer with no full name.

SPF just have to charge the fellow for misuse of public authority or something like that and that is enough.

TR really think they can get away with anything.

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not about been rude, its the fact that TR is just trying to scare people and they know they cant use the real name of any IOs or else, they will really get themselves in criminal defamation.

Just a freaking scare tactic.

again, i seriously hope that TNP and ST pick this up and SPF do something about it.

This is a classic case of misuse of authority, in tis case, TR misuse police authority and name. that itself is actually illegal if SPF were to push for the matter.

knn irony of ironies. tr say got intimidated, and they intimidating back like pap style using police. and pressuring this forum admin to release details of members tr don't like? :smile:

WayangPartyClub

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a classic case of fishing.

Obviously a police case has been lodged and the Police must have realised that it was one of many frivolous complaints and told him to go and lodge a magistrate's complaint. In 99.9% of such cases, the Magistrate will direct the Police to investigate. Most of such case are quarrels between neighbours, ex-lovers, about dirty water on their laundry etc The Police must have finally told him there is not hope in hell so now the fishing attempt.

This site has a history of slander, misrepresentation, plagiarism and more bullshit than a barn and this is another.

Note the editor pleading with the guy twice to speak to the Police. After tormenting WP, GMS and a few others finally he must have met his nemesis.

I can imagine this clown pleading with the Investigating Officer to call in the Interpol, FBI, CIA, Gestapo etc to intervene. No ISP, country or organistion is going to hand over anything to anyone over some minor issue.

After all these years, he thinks that Sam is an Aussie. He would be better off sending his hampers to PAP MPs which he has done before. While sticking posters and stabbing everyone in the back.

Thank you! Joseph Ong is making no sense at all. If anything, shouldn't he be after me? hahaha

One day all his lies will bite him in the backside. Once he got exposed he layed the balme on TRwatch and said he was former editor Eugene Yeo.

For Gods sake, we all know that that is a lie and TRwatch as defunct it. All the losers that post comments section are so deluded into thinknig this STD-laced doctor is some God here to save them!

@TRwatch

Be careful dude! Don;t let him scare you into divulging your details!

WayangPartyClub

Alfrescian
Loyal
yawnnnn.

Temasickreview wants TR's particulars by getting Police to ask from Sammyboy server host.

So Temasek Holdings can get the people behind Temasickreview by getting Police to ask from Temasickreview server host?

So whose the big bully now? Temasickreview says Temasek Holdings is acting like big bully then, so now they realise they aren't squeaky clean too.

You have rightly detected Joseph Ong's game play 101.

Speak up for people..... play victim.... threaten.....gain sympathy.....distract....etc

Typical 2 head snake!