• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What is your new year Resolution?

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
To integrate more PRCs into mainstream society and persuade more of them to come

To get more PRs and citizenship for them so that I can them as base for my ratio for my expanding business

To highlight, through the Chamber of Commerce and ASME, the difficulty of hiring locals for F&B business, and call for relaxing of ratio under certain circumstances

Last edited:

Alfrescian
Loyal
To become a foreigner. :biggrin:

And also to continue laughing at the learned pompous asses in this forum who talk so much about politics but can't actually do anything. Plenty of opportunities for that when the election comes around. :p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To become a foreigner. :biggrin:

And also to continue laughing at the learned pompous asses in this forum who talk so much about politics but can't actually do anything. Plenty of opportunities for that when the election comes around. :p

Would any country want you in the first place? Try Bangladesh.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stay healthy....a fren of mine just "tok tok chianzzz" 2mths back after a casual football game! Cardiac arrest it was...life is fragile indeed n adding the multiple stress levels we hve them here...cheers all n wish every1 in the pink of health!!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stay healthy....a fren of mine just "tok tok chianzzz" 2mths back after a casual football game! Cardiac arrest it was...life is fragile indeed n adding the multiple stress levels we hve them here...cheers all n wish every1 in the pink of health!!!

How old was he? My friend also the same after soccer game age only 48.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
How old was he? My friend also the same after soccer game age only 48.
At the prime of 42....played for the beemer's car club! Left 1big n 3sml...if really tired, best is to take a rest n dun ever try to be a "Iron man"!!! Heard he finished his mahjong session in the morning, rest awhile n went for the 3pm game! Got juiced out n fell flat tok tok chiazzzzz!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He eats too much meat.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
some thing is missing in here! :confused:

oh, ya _ SIFU :biggrin: :biggrin:

SIFU reporting. :biggrin:

ny new year resolution is to appear in every thread that CB kia tonychat posts and remind everyone here that CB kia tonychat is a useless and pathetic pimp who lives off his thai ladyboy prostitute wife's earnings.

thank you. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At the prime of 42....played for the beemer's car club! Left 1big n 3sml...if really tired, best is to take a rest n dun ever try to be a "Iron man"!!! Heard he finished his mahjong session in the morning, rest awhile n went for the 3pm game! Got juiced out n fell flat tok tok chiazzzzz!

That's why in life, must hum-hum. The only thing predictable in life is unpredictability.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can never keep my New Year Resolution so this year I came up with an easy one. Go to India less often