• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Challenge to Civil Service: Cut Pay

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since Gahbrament say talent leave becos pay, I challenge next january 35 percent pay cut for people at Division 1/2. Lets c how many quit:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: How:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:? No quit means willing to work for less, luv cuntry or ballless shitz who want to play LKY wannabe. Increase pay ploove nothing. If they leave, can raise and attract talent back again.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since Gahbrament say talent leave becos pay, I challenge next january 35 percent pay cut for people at Division 1/2. Lets c how many quit:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: How:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:? No quit means willing to work for less, luv cuntry or ballless shitz who want to play LKY wannabe. Increase pay ploove nothing. If they leave, can raise and attract talent back again.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Love country my foot. Most of them, sorry.....all of them will stay. Talent?., all the Div1/2 are all in the comfort zone, you think they will leave?.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cannot. Then only losers like you wil remain. The real talents will leave.

Look at Lehman. The losers lose their jobs. The guys in the US get paid millions by Barclays to retain them. :biggrin:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cannot. Then only losers like you wil remain. The real talents will leave.

Look at Lehman. The losers lose their jobs. The guys in the US get paid millions by Barclays to retain them. :biggrin:

Y u wolly? U up again, top from CHeen Yindia, all you forefather country cum. All smarter, younger, hungrier, more eloquent than Lee family:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Y not? I buy dat. Some more a foreign PM makes Shinkapore comopolitan.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Don't wolly they cut salary I leave. :biggrin:

Lentor

Alfrescian
Loyal
even if pay cut,those clowns would not dare to leave their job.
those in civil service will have difficulties in outside world unless he has lobangs

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even if pay cut,those clowns would not dare to leave their job.
those in civil service will have difficulties in outside world unless he has lobangs

We all know they cannot do work at all. Only PMS using LKY name.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. Their purpose is to not cause trouble for LKY and frustrate people like Ibankers. No wollies.