• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FAPee MPees: No Time for MP Work Woh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - U want Money-loving or People-caring MP?</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>7:58 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>42838.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Are you voting for Money-loving or People-caring MPs?

PostDateIcon.png
January 2nd, 2011 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Contributions |
PostEditIcon.png
Edit

If you are an interviewer, imagine if one of your job candidates tells you that he can only work part-time because it is impossible to work full-time as he has 8 other part-time jobs as a director of public-listed companies. On top of the half-in-half-out poor job commitment, he insists that he must be paid a full-time salary of at least 13k. Would you employ this job candidate? If some arrogant fellow dares to talk to me like that in a job interview, I will shame him straight away. No need to give face to this kind of shameless greedy person.
Foreigners will think this is a fictional story and will never happen in real life. It simply sounds too ridiculous. Unfortunately, the sad fact in Singapore is that such job candidates are not imaginary. They are real-life PAP MPs. Several PAP MPs hold multiple directorships in public-listed companies in Singapore. Some hold as many as 8 directorships. Even would-be MP like Sitoh Yih Pin used to hold more than 10 public directorships. I think he is still holding several
directorships at the moment as he prepares to contest Potong Pasir.
Hello, money-loving PAP MPs. You know who you are. If you love money so much, please stop pretending to love the people and wanting to be their representative, then go missing-in-action during Parliament. It is ok to love money. All of us love money, including myself. But, it is not ok to make use of the people to indulge in your love of money. However much as I love money, I would never stoop that low. Please be honest with yourself and us. How can you find the time to serve the people when you hold 8 part-time jobs plus a demanding full-time job? Don’t kid us.
If I am the big boss of a company that employs these sort of non-committed greedy parasites, I will not only sack the parasites but also the idiots who gave the vote to these parasites. Sorry if I had offended the majority of readers here.
However, let us be fair to some of the PAP MPs. Not all of them are mercenaries. Some of them truly care for the people. One notable MP whose face is as beautiful as her heart asked for more meals for the poor people. We should vote in this kind of PAP MP because they are kind. MPs whose hearts are full of money but no room for people should not be given the vote. They should be given the kick on their ass-hole. To be fair, this applies for both opposition and ruling party. One quantifiable measure of the MP’s love of money is the number of directorships they hold.
The MP who is willing to work full-time for the people naturally gets my vote, even if he is a straight-C student. Straight-A money-loving MPs, get away! Some opposition candidates like Goh Meng Seng even sold his flat to finance his campaign for the coming election. This sort of candidate gets my vote even if he is a straight-F student. This sort of person is the type who really commands moral authority. They command your respect because of who they are. They do not use money to buy you. Of course, if money-loving MPs wish to throw money at me, I will gladly embrace their money. I will take the money, say thank you, and vote for a truly committed MP. I not daft, ok?
I-Want-Committed-MPs

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun worry lah..

PAP Mps that hold director ship wayang want lah.. you see their company all
Termasek related.. they really work meh..

They still have lot of time.

NOT PAP MP tis want . last time HO ching was a board director of stat..

One year work one day.. Visit.. knn all directors/managers BZ like fuck.. clear the passage way of old equipments, adjust the computers in one direction. basically push all unwanted and dun know what to do equipments to a corner not part of HO ching visit route.. after she gone the rest of the department cannot function as their passage way is block.. all back to square one. after 3 hours.. PAP style

PAP style.. ALL road sweep clean , beggers get rid of and illegal hawker arrested in the morning .. get some grassroots and RCs with babies.. LKY visit in afternoon.
Wow carry babies take photo. Then LKY said there is no beggars in singapore..PHUI ....PAP

( LKY so smart you think he dun know the monkeys wayang in the morning before he come.. he know and he like it this way ).. The real situation is not his concern.. same goes with the current FTs policy