• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

filthy chow ahneh so drunk until urinate in his pants...

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuckin chow ahneh....drunk until urinated in his pants.....:mad::oIo:

guy_so_drunk_he_urinated_in_his_pants-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Junior saw this man, who was apparently drunk and had urinated in his pants.

Said the STOMPer:

"I saw this drunk guy who had urinated in his pants.

"I noticed his pants are all wet. What a bad image for Singapore.

"The area is full of tourists."

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wanna make a guess of what type of people buy beer to drink from NTUC at 1pm lunchtime? Lol

Rimururu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forgive the ah neh la. He was probably dreaming that aishwarya Raj is riding on him so he popped his liquid firecracker. :biggrin:

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
my block downstairs void deck always got bangra FWs marbok until pee in pants also lah.
always kana called police n ambulance come n collect them.:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forgive the ah neh la. He was probably dreaming that aishwarya Raj is riding on him so he popped his liquid firecracker. :biggrin:

Either what you wrote or .....................

ah neh's reaction to meeting Ho Ching and LWL and was told he must "do it" with both. Instead of shitting in his pants ..................

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was common in my time. Especially for freshly PA passed-out constables posted to Beach Road or Tanglin (Tekka/Farrer side of Serangoon under Tanglin and Jalan Besar side under Beach Road). Stinked the whole police car but had to bring back to lockup when public called. Through the physical arrest process, our uniforms can't avoid the stink too. Dirty job but a good reprieve at station cleaning ourselves and cars up. The lockup constable usually stripped that bugger to underwear and hose sprayed him. Next morning when he's awake sober, IO usually gave warning and released him.

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was common in my time. Especially for freshly PA passed-out constables posted to Beach Road or Tanglin (Tekka/Farrer side of Serangoon under Tanglin and Jalan Besar side under Beach Road). Stinked the whole police car but had to bring back to lockup when public called. Through the physical arrest process, our uniforms can't avoid the stink too. Dirty job but a good reprieve at station cleaning ourselves and cars up. The lockup constable usually stripped that bugger to underwear and hose sprayed him. Next morning when he's awake sober, IO usually gave warning and released him.

wahlaneh...
SOP -Standard Operating Procedures- only lor.:biggrin:

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is bad image for ME- I AM A SINGAPOREAN!. I dun fuck care about what tourists think. Knn, stop invoking the name of tourists to correct that should be corrected in the first place.

How come stomp pple so stupid!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is bad image for ME- I AM A SINGAPOREAN!. I dun fuck care about what tourists think. Knn, stop invoking the name of tourists to correct that should be corrected in the first place.

How come stomp pple so stupid!

I doubt you're a Singaporean. Were you born in China, Malaysia or India? :rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You would remember that was a Toddy shop at , was it Buffalo Road, every pay day the Indian dock workers will go there for their fill, and it was common to find many of them stone drunk; some lying in the shallow drains. The police use to come with the 'wagon' to pick them up...you were doing that?:biggrin: