• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Si liao. 3 giant spaceships coming in 2012 to attack earth.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better marinate ourselves. They will bbq Americans and Ah Tiongs first. Ah Neh last because a bit skinny and smelly.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Asia/Story/A1Story20101227-254977.html

A report by the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) in the United States said that there are three giant spaceships which are heading towards Earth.

According to the Russian Pravda news, the SETI, a non-commercial organization said that the largest one of the three spaceships is 240 kilometers wide, and the two others are smaller.

It further stated that currently, the objects are beyond the orbit of Pluto and will reach Earth in December 2012.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
good!...fuckin mankind need a real whopping in the ass from some alien to come to our senses and stop killin and screwin each other...all the wars, scams, world dominaiton.....all the powerful will realise all their control and domination are useless and they will still need the masses to fight them aliens....:mad:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
ET ... or alien coming for our ASS ???

Sure pplease come , i be their translator !

A: 你是汉奸!!!
B: 不是,我是翻译员。
B: 翻译员也要吃饭。

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
And AsiaOne must be the big Longkang in the centre of JB for reporting and scaring PAP voting aunties.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ignore them, those guys are high on grass or magic mushrooms! Hahaha..those aliens are food for us cos by year 2012, food will be scarse! Eat them up, onboard their craft n embark the journey to colonize their planet! Get ready your BBQ sauce n chili sauce, hearsay, the best part to savour is the brain! Hahahaha...

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun be alarmed. I have received news that they are coming here to pay respect to our great leader, MM Lee and to seek his views on how humans and aliens can co-exist peacefully and at the same time, invite him to visit their planet in another solar system.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun be alarmed. I have received news that they are coming here to pay respect to our great leader, MM Lee and to seek his views on how humans and aliens can co-exist peacefully and at the same time, invite him to visit their planet in another solar system.

I wish they come and take Lee and family go.
One way ticket. Hooray...!!!
and abduct all who got ah neh skin. Hooray!!!
:biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I shall hail our new alien overlords by learning their language and become a translator, who knows 50 years later i might be the puppet president of a new nation earning gazillions a year :smile:

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I shall hail our new alien overlords by learning their language and become a translator, who knows 50 years later i might be the puppet president of a new nation earning gazillions a year :smile:

you just woke up from afternoon nap ? :biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you just woke up from afternoon nap ? :biggrin:

I learn from the best ok! :biggrin:

PresidentSRnathan.jpg

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better marinate ourselves. They will bbq Americans and Ah Tiongs first. Ah Neh last because a bit skinny and smelly.

http://news.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2BNews/Asia/Story/A1Story20101227-254977.html

A report by the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) in the United States said that there are three giant spaceships which are heading towards Earth.

According to the Russian Pravda news, the SETI, a non-commercial organization said that the largest one of the three spaceships is 240 kilometers wide, and the two others are smaller.

It further stated that currently, the objects are beyond the orbit of Pluto and will reach Earth in December 2012.

I hope they take out their 'ray' gun and fry the greedy PAP bastards
once they learn how disgusting they are...

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
What our Dear Leader will do if this is true

1.) Send his son and grandson to learn Alien language
2.) Quickly Denounce all superpower and announce allegiance to the Aliens
3.) Quickly remove Natan and Wife photos and put up Alien's Photos from the
movie "Mars Attack"
4.) Despot will quickly propose to Alien that he can be their adviser on earth resources that can be beneficial and harvest by Aliens
5.) Our flag and Notes will change to bear the image of the Aliens Leader

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By 2012, S'pore bo MM liao. If need to respect MM, must go Mandai.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lagi best. the alien can bring his dead body go for experiments. we dun wan his unwanted body even in Mandai. oh ya.. take his wooden box go too as free gift. :biggrin:

His daughter-in-law, being a lau chiao at Mandai, may take revenge and bully father-in-law. Rank and seniority at Mandai has its privileges too. May be MM but at Mandai, no such post. My father there too. I will get him to galvanise all his friends and put MM on trial.