• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sibeh sian...

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get yourself some books or be a volunteer for some charities...it's all in your mind!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously, i wanted to be a counsellor but the thought of going to books again to be one really drag me. at the moment, i can't afford to be a volunteer cos' i still have some bad credit card debts to pay. I merely donate some small amount to boys town and boys brigade but i hope that it help in some way.

you are right that it's all in the mind, if they have not awakened me, i think i will still be 执迷不悔。

the most important thing which i learnt is that always spare a thought for others and cherish my life more as we only live once and too short to brood over bad things.:wink:

Get yourself some books or be a volunteer for some charities...it's all in your mind!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
seriously, i wanted to be a counsellor but the thought of going to books again to be one really drag me. at the moment, i can't afford to be a volunteer cos' i still have some bad credit card debts to pay. I merely donate some small amount to boys town and boys brigade but i hope that it help in some way.

you are right that it's all in the mind, if they have not awakened me, i think i will still be 执迷不悔。

the most important thing which i learnt is that always spare a thought for others and cherish my life more as we only live once and too short to brood over bad things.:wink:

u gamble away ur money?dun be sad... u are not alone in this world doing that.
some are more worst.worst to the extend wife gone, g.f gone.. family gone..

well, if u think u are the only one so pityful, to make u less stressful, i advise u to go walk one round inside any hospital and u will immediately enlighten to the sense that ...material enjoyment is nothing.

i did stupid things before too.my pocket also got burn becos of some stupid things i made.well, its the past and i dun want to talk about it.

all becos of my greed on ... girls!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

everyone make mistake, it's when u repent totally and ready to start a new life again that make life a wonderful things.

if u keep on dragging along with ur regretfullness, then u will only make yourself miserable...

of course, saying is easy action is hard.but keep trying until it make your life feel good!!!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i 'd say i bet moderately. but somehow it choke up to about $100K+. it's true i have a lot of regrets. Although, i am still hungry for materialistic gains but i know i also won't be happy, just to make myself better in front of my peers.
i just want to change my taxi driving to something else.
from 2O11, hope that it will be a new start for me.:o

u gamble away ur money?dun be sad... u are not alone in this world doing that.
some are more worst.worst to the extend wife gone, g.f gone.. family gone..

well, if u think u are the only one so pityful, to make u less stressful, i advise u to go walk one round inside any hospital and u will immediately enlighten to the sense that ...material enjoyment is nothing.

i did stupid things before too.my pocket also got burn becos of some stupid things i made.well, its the past and i dun want to talk about it.

all becos of my greed on ... girls!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

everyone make mistake, it's when u repent totally and ready to start a new life again that make life a wonderful things.

if u keep on dragging along with ur regretfullness, then u will only make yourself miserable...

of course, saying is easy action is hard.but keep trying until it make your life feel good!!!