• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chia Ti Lik will declare war on North Korea if he is PM of Singapore

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
From http://chiatilik.wordpress.com/

In fact, if i had any say, i would even despatch our F-15s to South Korea to see action if need be. Interestingly, this is also a politically correct position since our current ruling party is friendly with the North Koreans and i am in the opposition so i have to be friendly with the South.

Do we really want to elect this kind of war mongers into Parliament?

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
if he can go to pyongyang n take down kim jong il's head single-handedly we shall hail him as our king ah!:biggrin:
no back up for him no other resources no weapon just his bare-hands.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
if it really comes to war, I feel myanmar, n.korea, china will be allies with each other to hoot the rest. :o

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal
From http://chiatilik.wordpress.com/

In fact, if i had any say, i would even despatch our F-15s to South Korea to see action if need be. Interestingly, this is also a politically correct position since our current ruling party is friendly with the North Koreans and i am in the opposition so i have to be friendly with the South.
So is CTL telling us he is a person who oppose for the sake of opposing? So if our current ruling party is friendly with the South Koreans and he is the opposition he will be friendly with the North?
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
So is CTL telling us he is a person who oppose for the sake of opposing? So if our current ruling party is friendly with the South Koreans and he is the opposition he will be friendly with the North?
:oIo::oIo::oIo:

CTL should be thrown into jail for provocation against a nuclear power.

He is endangering the lives of 5 million sinkie inhabitants.

That is enough reason to lock him up for 20 years

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
if it really comes to war, I feel myanmar, n.korea, china will be allies with each other to hoot the rest. :o

the only way to bring peace to the world, singapore PAP need to side with the ROC.if not, we shall vote them out and bring in pro ROC party.

bring in anti communist china campaign in Singapore.Ban all the pro communist officials and pro communist chinese from entering Singapore.Ban all the pro north koreans, and pro burma military junta from entering Singapore.

united all the anti communist groups around the world.
form a united asia demoracy battelgroup.this battlegroup will be formed by South Korea, ROC , Singapore and various pro democracy chinese communities.
it's like the commonwealth group.

combine army strength and counter back the china communist , north korea communist and burma military junta.

the main head will be the chinese communist.once the chinese communist are out, north and burma junta will be finish completely!!!

world peace will be here!!!

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
the only way to bring peace to the world, singapore PAP need to side with the ROC.if not, we shall vote them out and bring in pro ROC party.

bring in anti communist china campaign in Singapore.Ban all the pro communist officials and pro communist chinese from entering Singapore.Ban all the pro north koreans, and pro burma military junta from entering Singapore.

united all the anti communist groups around the world.
form a united asia demoracy battelgroup.this battlegroup will be formed by South Korea, ROC , Singapore and various pro democracy chinese communities.
it's like the commonwealth group.

combine army strength and counter back the china communist , north korea communist and burma military junta.

the main head will be the chinese communist.once the chinese communist are out, north and burma junta will be finish completely!!!

world peace will be here!!!

Only idiots will side with a 20million country and be enemies with a 1300million strong commie country

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually all the politicans are almost the same lah..

it is just the packaging.. some use nice wrapping paper.. it is only north korea and junta happen to use transparent paper and the "wrapped paper"start to prove how noble they are..

If junta and north korea have oil .. us may attack them for human right and weapons of mass destruction.. of course it got is allies to join the chorus..