• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sibeh knn!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
now, i am running delivery for a laundry in my taxi. everyday, have to drive pass Oxley road. I have a feeling this is another manipulation by whoever. Then, when i drive pass, i felt that i am being watched. from nothing to like got something, i still wondering what they up to. :oIo:

frankly, i still vague on why pple keep on wanting to mess up my life. please advise!

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who want to help Krafty/Hotbot

Please call him at 96322370

His real name is Benjamin Sim :biggrin:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those who want to help Krafty/Hotbot

Please call him at 96322370

His real name is Benjamin Sim :biggrin:

aiya...he dare not answer the call lah....i called 2 times he also dare not pick up.....neber mind... think i will sms him fro his taxi service...then see whether he reply or not...then i note his cab number, video him with my hp and post it here....then everybody will knoe who is dis nutcase...:wink:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah, i meant the civilians on the road, some driving as well, i can feel it. lagi best, most of the times, always see patrol cars whiz past me. it sounds like coincidence but it's probably manipulation again. sibeh sian. the last time i went to see MP, i told him that this HO guy initmidate me with LKy's name and he told me what is wrong with that. i really hands up!:(
lagi best, i was called stupid by my LTA counterparts back then.

passing by Oxley of coz the Gurhkas will look at u
they are paid to look at suspicious people like u
:biggrin:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nah, i meant the civilians on the road, some driving as well, i can feel it. lagi best, most of the times, always see patrol cars whiz past me. it sounds like coincidence but it's probably manipulation again. sibeh sian. the last time i went to see MP, i told him that this HO guy initmidate me with LKy's name and he told me what is wrong with that. i really hands up!:(
lagi best, i was called stupid by my LTA counterparts back then.

aiyah you think too much lah...you tink all the civilians near oxley road all got time meh to everytime to watch you..unless you the one who was caught naked @ mcdonalds then that will be another story...