• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sibeh unhappy!

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
should i go or stay? genuine advice please! should i be selfish,leave my family and go away?

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
frankly, i am a bit schizoid. i can feel it. just yesterday morning,my voice change when i was ordering food from auntie. it's not just change of pitch but really like a different person's tone. I was also taken aback later howcome my voice become like that. the funny thing is that i dun hear voices,that's why i always thought that maybe i am normal or stressed out. this is one of the symptoms that i can deduce.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
frankly, i am a bit schizoid. i can feel it. just yesterday morning,my voice change when i was ordering food from auntie. it's not just change of pitch but really like a different person's tone. I was also taken aback later howcome my voice become like that. the funny thing is that i dun hear voices,that's why i always thought that maybe i am normal or stressed out. this is one of the symptoms that i can deduce.

haiz...u forgot your medicine again.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Schizo is good. It shows a lack of latent inhibition. It means you're a creative person. :smile:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is one of the symptoms that i can deduce.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NG3-GlvKPcg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NG3-GlvKPcg?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

do us a favour help us get rid of famiLEE

:biggrin::biggrin:

before u go IMH

axjmvs.jpg

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
really sibeh unhappy...i have no means to go, i worked hard when i was younger,only to be saboed by jealous colleagues. sinkieland is really not suitable for me. i am really tired and sick of staying in sinkieland. :(

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
really sibeh unhappy...i have no means to go, i worked hard when i was younger,only to be saboed by jealous colleagues. sinkieland is really not suitable for me. i am really tired and sick of staying in sinkieland. :(

next job be more street wise. and detach when working
be an asshole like clinton666
and nobody will come near u

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
sibeh sibeh unhappy! kanina beh chao chee bye! :(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

chao chee bye to those siao char bors from MEDIACOCK! nin lao bu si kuah!!! PTUI!

Last edited:

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
sibeh sibeh unhappy! kanina beh chao chee bye! :(:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

chao chee bye to those siao char bors from MEDIACOCK! nin lao bu si kuah!!! PTUI!
Easy, easy, hotbot! Just imaging they are giving u gd BJs...hahaha!

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You fucking 超级白, think you don't log in and invisible I cannot see..。那被....I can see your 死人头 just fine....

I am coming to get it soon....very soon.

should i go or stay? genuine advice please! should i be selfish,leave my family and go away?