• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SDP back to Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://yoursdp.org/index.php/news/singapore/4412-sdp-back-to-bishan-toa-payoh-grc-

Monday, 06 December 2010
Singapore Democrats

jufrie-james.jpg

James Gomez and Jufrie Mahmood (back to camera) chatting with a resident
After spending a couple of weeks at the Holland-Bukit Timah GRC, the Singapore Democrats returned to its old stomping ground at the Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC to continue our ground campaign for the GE.

Sales for The New Democrat continue to be encouraging with most residents at the food centres purchasing copies during their Sunday morning marketing and breakfast. Danny, now a mainstay with the team, dutifully performed his duty and gave many a child a memorable - and sweet - moment.

But rather than tell you in so many words, we'll let the photos do the talking...

csc.jpg

A copy for you and you and you...Chee Siok Chin closing the deals

reader2.jpg

He just can't put it down

kid.jpg

She lights up the dreariest night, doesn't she?

danny5.jpg

"Is that what I think it is?"

danny-tree-hug.jpg

Of course he's a tree-hugger

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
i really really really really hope dat SDP will also come to tampines.... oi SDP members reading dis...many tampines residents yearn to see u and danny the bear at tampines.....some even went to temple to pray about dis..... i think i shall go sibeiloh this weekend to also pray for it to happen....:biggrin:

....as for NSP..GO FUCK DOG! :oIo:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i really really really really hope dat SDP will also come to tampines.... oi SDP members reading dis...many tampines residents yearn to see u and danny the bear at tampines.....some even went to temple to pray about dis..... i think i shall go sibeiloh this weekend to also pray for it to happen....:biggrin:

forget it, the only Oppositions you will see in Tampines is the Generalissimo minus eight ranks CPT GMS. :biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://yoursdp.org/index.php/news/singapore/4412-sdp-back-to-bishan-toa-payoh-grc-

Monday, 06 December 2010
Singapore Democrats

jufrie-james.jpg

James Gomez and Jufrie Mahmood (back to camera) chatting with a resident
After spending a couple of weeks at the Holland-Bukit Timah GRC, the Singapore Democrats returned to its old stomping ground at the Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC to continue our ground campaign for the GE.

Sales for The New Democrat continue to be encouraging with most residents at the food centres purchasing copies during their Sunday morning marketing and breakfast. Danny, now a mainstay with the team, dutifully performed his duty and gave many a child a memorable - and sweet - moment.

But rather than tell you in so many words, we'll let the photos do the talking...

csc.jpg

A copy for you and you and you...Chee Siok Chin closing the deals

reader2.jpg

He just can't put it down

kid.jpg

She lights up the dreariest night, doesn't she?

danny5.jpg

"Is that what I think it is?"

danny-tree-hug.jpg

Of course he's a tree-hugger

Looking at the residents opeining their wallets, and some aunties qeuing to grab the newsletter are so encouraging. Yes, we need to see more SDP members smiling to the people instead of their usual serious look. More good years to cum as the wind is blowing in favour of opposition parties. This has never seen before in decades and new age is about to bring more happines to Singaporeans. No more greedy and corrupted PAP trying to ruin the lives of Singaporeans.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...SDP...Stir Dogpoo Party.
PAPees "god" sent gift.
If there is any 3 cornered fight...you can count on SDP to be 1 of them.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...SDP...Stir Dogpoo Party.
PAPees "god" sent gift.
If there is any 3 cornered fight...you can count on SDP to be 1 of them.

kukubird58: We are of a 'single' mind on this. Trust SDP, they will help the MIW to destroy the opposition. They are a fake party.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
forget it, the only Oppositions you will see in Tampines is the Generalissimo minus eight ranks CPT GMS. :biggrin:

Captain
Major
Lieutenant Colonel
Senior Lieutenant Colonel
Colonel
Brigadier General
Major General
Lieutenant General
General
General of the Army / Field Marshall
Generalissimo

Goh Meng Seng is a Generalissimo minus 10 ranks!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SDP = Search and Destroy Party? search for who? destroy who?

SDP = Sabotage and Destroy Party?

SDP = Self-Destruct Party?

SDP = Sure Damn Pathetic?

SDP = Secretive, Destructive and Pariah?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP = Search and Destroy Party? search for who? destroy who?

SDP = Sabotage and Destroy Party?

SDP = Self-Destruct Party?

SDP = Sure Damn Pathetic?

SDP = Secretive, Destructive and Pariah?

I will consider this as another attempt by SDP to show the other opposition parties thatv they are "popular". However, just like tampines, if SDP were to go in to Bishan Toa Payoh and split the vote of SPP-RP, it just shows that they are not interested in lowering PAP's seat count but more into making the other opposition parties as miserable as them.

I do agree on one point: if SDP do run for Bishan-Toa Payoh, WKS will be a very very happy man. Just like if SDP were to go tampines, MBT will be extremely relief.

If SDP reallly want to help the opposition cause, then stay in Bukit Panjang and make as much noise there as possible. They cant win, but the pulling and stretching of PAP's grassroot resources can be helpful for the rest.

So what would it be?

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was there last weekend at lor 7 to eat the poh piah and I notice that the sales of the newspaper is pathetic