• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Scums In White cheated Hillview HDB est

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Scums In White cheated Hillview HDB est</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Foreign Thrashes = 1st class (BabaEro11) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Nov-27 3:40 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>makapa <NOBR></NOBR>unread</TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 8) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>41624.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>___________Scums In White cheated Hillview HDB Estate Sinkies ![/SIZE]
Many years ago, Hillview HDB Estate was knocked down - mostly 5 rooms POINT BLOCKS with high density land useage.
Opposition Parties raised hell in ParLEEment - accused Scums In White for wanting to sell the land to PRIVATE DEVELOPER.
Scums In White denied that.
___________According to my Sinkie guests in my Palawan Bitch Resort, in Saturday's 27 Nov 2010 The Shitty Times ...[/SIZE]
___________- Scums In White put up that land for Tender by PRIVATE DEVELOPERS.[/SIZE]
Can some of you scan that report and post it here ?

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%"> </TD><TD class=msgopt width="24%" noWrap> Options</TD><TD class=msgrde width="50%" noWrap align=middle> Reply</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"></TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Toby Kuntakinte (PouletGeorge) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Nov-27 6:21 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>Foreign Thrashes = 1st class (BabaEro11) <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (2 of 8) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>41624.2 in reply to 41624.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]What else is news ??[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]My uncles and their family as well as my family occupy 1 unit of shophouse in Chinatown and do our little business there. On the pretext of development, we were driven out of our shophouse. Since it is our "ancestral home", passed down by my grandfather, we refused to move out. At the end of the day, PAP used the new rule to evict us and we were paid meagre amount in comparison to what you can fetch in Chinatown today. We knew about the property appreciation and that's why we refused to move.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]In the end, all my neighbours were forced out of that place. The fucking government wayang here wayang there for a few years, redevelop it and make MILLIONS $$. These MILLION $$$ ultimately, went to their pockets.[/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]Some moronic and unsympathetic fuckers will rationalize that Singapore should move forward to upgrade these places and help to justify government's policies. But, Look, my grandparents were far sighted and bought that place for their offsprings to have a roof over their head but it was forcefully taken away. I hope the government various policies fucked these morons in one way or another !![/FONT]
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same here, my grands used to hve 3 shophouses at hokkien street n 1 at teochew street! Kana robbed broad daylight by the man-in-white! CCB! The bungalow at oxford rd also kana annexed for "govt usage" but in the end it was tendered out to some private developers...CCB! Lucky we still survive, not begging on the street!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP may be YAYAPAPAYA today, but down the road they will have to pay a huge price for their past unscrupulous actions by shortchanging the People of the Republic of Singapore. You shall see and make sure our childrens will remember such unjust rulership in this country under the name PAP.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same here, my grands used to hve 3 shophouses at hokkien street n 1 at teochew street! Kana robbed broad daylight by the man-in-white! CCB! The bungalow at oxford rd also kana annexed for "govt usage" but in the end it was tendered out to some private developers...CCB! Lucky we still survive, not begging on the street!

But 66% materialistic and selfish sinkees still support the MIW b**tards.
Sinkees are easily bribed by the MIW B**tards in broad daylight during every GE and the MIW said this is not against the law.That is,legalised corruption .

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But, Look, my grandparents were far sighted and bought that place for their offsprings to have a roof over their head but it was forcefully taken away. QUOTE]

Your grandparents were far sighted and that is great. Unfortunately, your generation did not have the connection. I am sure there must be some cases whereby decisions were changed due to 'connections'. Let's face the brutal truth - connections help and doesn't disadvantage the connected.