• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone renting out your car ?

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

I am looking for a car to rent for long term and private use.

If you are looking for someone to relieve your car installment or u got spare car want to rent out pls PM me.

Or if you know any friends who fits the above description.

Thank u very much

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Debts settle halfway,

Got a new job.

Got car allowance. With that i can afford to rent a car now.

I wear yellow ribbon, i thought now got yellow ribbon campgain ?

Why u must bring up my past ?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rental rate is always much higher than instalment rate. Should go buy a car within your budget, more worth your money.

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rental rate is always much higher than instalment rate. Should go buy a car within your budget, more worth your money.

I cant take up a loan right now as i just started work. Anyway i still have a blacklist record with the credit bueru... so dont think i can get a loan.

If want to rent from rental company, is damm expensive.

So was thinking if anyone got $ problem, cannot pay their car installment, i can take over. Its win-win situation.

Thanks bro ramseth for your past advices :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cant take up a loan right now as i just started work. Anyway i still have a blacklist record with the credit bueru... so dont think i can get a loan.

So was thinking if anyone got $ problem, cannot pay their car installment, i can take over. Its win-win situation.

I see, I see. Too bad I don't have car. Wish you all the best.

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
And may I know for what reason you want to rent a car? Not say I want to say lah, but if you are someone with a past record like you said, who the fark will want to rent you a car?

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's tough to give someone a 2nd chance, especially over the Internet where many things come with a dubious nature.

That being said, I wish you luck in finding someone who is willing to rent you one.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you asking for a legal transfer? Also look out for motor insurance, dont make own private arrangements, and sikali you are not covered...touch wood:biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's tough to give someone a 2nd chance, especially over the Internet where many things come with a dubious nature.

That being said, I wish you luck in finding someone who is willing to rent you one.

It is fair if he can pay deposit one month and upfront 1 month rental that 2 month in total plus the pro rate 2 month insurance and road tax.
If never paid according to agreement then take back the car . Is win win for both.:biggrin:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont deserve a 2nd chance ? :confused: :(

You deserve a second chance only if you sterilize yourself and your whore wife. If you have children now, make sure you send them to be chemically castrated to make sure they don't commit crimes like you!

If not, our country will have another generation of crooks and criminals after you pass away soon. :oIo:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi

I am looking for a car to rent for long term and private use.

If you are looking for someone to relieve your car installment or u got spare car want to rent out pls PM me.

Or if you know any friends who fits the above description.

Thank u very much

do you still need that 10k ? i can help , but do you have any item worth to exchange for the 10k for security reason ? i can ask my friend to pass you the cash ...what interest rate can you offer me ? pm me

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you still need that 10k ? i can help , but do you have any item worth to exchange for the 10k for security reason ? i can ask my friend to pass you the cash ...what interest rate can you offer me ? pm me

Be careful, later get haul up for questioning.

Not say that don't give others a 2nd chance. But in many of such loaning of personal cars, sometimes its very hard for owners to find back the cars and even when they found it and wants to take back the money owed, they are in no man's land because in the 1st place, they are not allowed to have any private settlement on loaning of private cars.

I have a friend who loaned his car to someone else because he cannot keep up with instalments. After 4 months, the person who loaned his car could not be found as he has already started defaulting on payment. When finally caught up, his car was found parked at another condo.

When confront the person for payment, he say he got no money. You cannot report him, because private arrangement is illegal. You also cannot report that your car is stolen, because if the story comes to light, its a false report. All these is based on trust, but sometimes, friends of 10-20years also can betray each other for money. Some things are best not to be loaned so that 人情留一线,日后好相见。:p

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can I invest in your business? :biggrin:

俺は投資してできますか。

Last edited:

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see, I see. Too bad I don't have car. Wish you all the best.

You don't have a car? That's the most intelligent move you can make -- I mean, not having a car. In Singapore, a car is absolutely the most disastrous money-sucking Black Hole. Many friends I know are deep in debt because they must have a car to impress people.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't have a car? That's the most intelligent move you can make -- I mean, not having a car. In Singapore, a car is absolutely the most disastrous money-sucking Black Hole. Many friends I know are deep in debt because they must have a car to impress people.

Any1 who is in deep shit because they need a car to impress others rightly deserves to be so. For those who can afford, I say, go enjoy the fruits of yr labour.