• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cambridge student bares all for student newspaper

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
article-1332406-0C3516DB000005DC-481_638x476.jpg

DURING the cold winter term at Cambridge University, a female student decided to reveal her curvy figure for a student newspaper photo shoot.

Charlotte, known only by her first name, is a second-year student studying Japanese at King's College, Cambridge University. This beautiful 20-year-old brunette is happy to pose wearing nothing but a jacket and boots for a student paper, Varsity, the Daily Mail reported on Tuesday.

Charlotte told the Daily Mail, "It was good fun and I thought the pictures had real artistic integrity. I had no qualms about doing it. I am happy with my body although I would change a lot of things if I had the power."

Varsity is the oldest of Cambridge University's student newspapers and has been published since 1947. According to the Daily Mail, the newspaper appears every Friday and is one of only three fully independent student newspapers in the UK.

The shoot entitled Days of Heaven, which is published both in the paper and online, was organized by fashion editor Jess Kwong, who is at King's College with Lilly Cole and fashion co-editor Louise Benson.

Lilly Cole is a famous model, actress and a current student studying history of arts in Cambridge University. Lilly Cole has her own knitwear label called the North Circular. The university students used some of Lilly's pieces to wear for the photo shoot. One picture even shows Charlotte topless, which according to Daily Mail is a first in the university newspaper's 64-year history. It is still unknown whether the college supervisors will agree when they come across the photos in the latest edition of Varsity.

article-1332406-0C3515C7000005DC-630_312x641.jpg

article-1332406-0C3515C1000005DC-857_310x596.jpg

article-1332406-0C3518CF000005DC-698_336x596.jpg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this is a first for a campus newspaper?

That's what uni should about, exploring and testing new ground, new theories, new situations. Not just passing exams on things already established.

Cheers!