• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Even wet land is FAKED, red dot is land of FALSEHOOD

Ass_Loong_Son

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1091909/1/.html

Singapore's largest man-made floating wetland opens

By Joanne Chan | Posted: 07 November 2010 2015 hrs
PM Lee holds a pineapple he harvested at the ABC Waters@Sengkang Floating Wetland cum AMK-YCK Tree Planting Day.

phpsF8Bqu.jpg

LOOK AT THAT DUMP BITCH FACE MATCHING ASS LOONG's GONG KIA FACE:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Photos 1 of 1

PM Lee holds a pineapple he harvested at the ABC Waters@Sengkang Floating Wetland cum AMK-YCK Tree Planting Day.

Video
Singapore's largest man-made floating wetland opens
Twitter Digg

SINGAPORE: Punggol and Sengkang residents can now enjoy Singapore's largest man-made floating wetland.

The Sengkang Floating Wetland in Punggol Reservoir is a floating structure half the size of a football field - the first of this scale to be built in Singapore.

It was officially opened by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on Sunday.

The wetland links Anchorvale Community Club to the Sengkang Riverside Park.

Rich in biodiversity, the wetland also serves to cleanse the water in the reservoir.

And there are plans to set up a water sports activities centre at Sengkang West so that residents can participate in canoeing and dragon boating.

To promote conservation, NTUC FairPrice has sponsored S$30,000 to set up an educational fund for the Sengkang Floating Wetland.

The project is developed by national water agency PUB as part of the
Active, Beautiful, Clean Waters (ABC Waters) Programme, which aims to revitalise water bodies in Singapore.

Other ABC Waters Programme projects underway include Bishan Park and Alexandra Canal.

Prime Minister Lee also called on Singaporeans to keep the parks and waters clean.

"We've got to keep our parks and waters pristine and beautiful, and keep our estates clean, too, because when it rains in Sengkang or Anchorvale or Punggol, the litter on the ground will be washed into the reservoirs through the drains and the canals and eventually it will mess up our drinking water," he said.

- CNA/ir

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Half the size of football field still want to boast!

They don't paiseh one..knn..PM open ceremony some more..

I thing confirmed - PM and his gang got nothing to do. Chak liao bee

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not begrudge PAPpies their greed. It's the 66.6% minions that rile me up every time I see their gullible, obsequious ways. :mad: