• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Company hiring ONLY Malaysian workers! VOTE VERY WISELY in Cumming GE!

<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Company hiring ONLY Malaysian worker !</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Nov-4 9:30 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 24) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>40891.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Company looking only for Malaysian worker

PostDateIcon.png
November 5th, 2010 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Kojakbt |
PostEditIcon.png
Edit

A person by the name of Helen Ooi posted in a Malaysian forum www.cari.com.my reputed to be the largest Malaysia community forum, looking for an account executive from Malaysia:
[URL="http://cforum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=2104583&extra=page%3D2"]http://cforum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=2104583&extra=page%3D2[/URL]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
工作寻找人:Account Exe,需要一位,工作在Sims Ave
本帖最后由 helen-ooi 于 3-11-2010 03:52 PM 编?#173;
我这里有间公司在找Account Executive
* 只限马公民 (PR/工作准征)
* 8.30am – 6.00/6.30pm 一到五, 8.30am – 1pm (turn 六 off)
* $1500 – $2000
* 要有会计?#173;验,独立,有团体精神
* 工作范围:行政工作,安排运输工作,打单,有责任,跟顾客洽纳,年/月-会计报告等等
* 工作地点: Sims Ave (MRT Aljunied)
* 谢绝中介
有意者请PM我或直接联络我63650313-helen for interview.
(Translation)
Looking for: Account Exe, one position, workplace in Sims Ave
Post last edited by helen-ooi at 3-11-2010 03:52 PM
I have a company here looking for an Account Executive
* Only Malaysian (PR/work permit)
* 8.30am – 6.00/6.30pm, Mon to Fri, 8.30am – 1pm (alternate Sat off)
* $1500 – $2000
* Need to have accounting experience, independent, team player
* Scope of work: administrative work, logistic arrangement, invoicing, responsible, liaising with customers, annual/monthly account reporting, etc.
* No agents
Interested parties please PM me or contact me at 63650313 – helen for interview.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The top most question on every Singaporean’s mind after reading this advertisement would naturally be, why is this Singapore company looking only for Malaysian worker to fill its job position? Are there no Singaporeans capable to do an accounting job? Perhaps the company thinks that such talents can only be found outside of Singapore?
In the recent Nanyang Technological University Ministerial Forum, a final-year aerospace engineering student Lim Zi Rui, questioned SM Goh Chok Tong about PAP’s over-liberal “foreign talent” policy. Mr Lim said, “With all the changes in policies and the influx of foreign talents, I really don’t know what I’m defending any more.” He was reflecting a sentiment held by many of his men in the SAF, who had to compete with foreigners for jobs ([URL="http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/10/30/sm-goh-why-should-i-be-working-for-people-who-dont-feel-they-belong-over-here"]http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/10/30/sm-goh-why-should-i-be-working-for-people-who-dont-feel-they-belong-over-here/[/URL]).
SM Goh cleverly deflected the question by replying, “You want to have a home. Who is going to build your HDB flat? ?#173;without foreign workers in Singapore, would your hall of residence be built?” Few Singaporeans will disagree with SM Goh that we need foreign workers to do the blue collar jobs like building a HDB flat or a residence hall. However, allowing more white collar foreign workers into Singapore to compete with Singaporeans for PMET jobs is something most Singaporeans would not agree with. To make matter worse, there is no stipulated foreign quota for jobs with salaries higher than $2500.
Kojakbt

<HR SIZE=1>Edited 11/5/2010 12:31 am ET by kojakbt_89</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Well if u post in a Matlaysian forum, of cos specify look for Matlaysians only la. But the question is why, cannot post in Sinkie forum looking for Sinkee employees leh? :rolleyes:

saf_ranger

<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Company hiring ONLY Malaysian worker !</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt_89 <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Nov-4 9:30 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 24) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>40891.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Company looking only for Malaysian worker

PostDateIcon.png
November 5th, 2010 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Kojakbt |
PostEditIcon.png
Edit

A person by the name of Helen Ooi posted in a Malaysian forum www.cari.com.my reputed to be the largest Malaysia community forum, looking for an account executive from Malaysia:
[URL="http://cforum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=2104583&extra=page%3D2"]http://cforum.cari.com.my/viewthread.php?tid=2104583&extra=page%3D2[/URL]
工作寻找人:Account Exe,需要一位,工作在Sims Ave
本帖最后由 helen-ooi 于 3-11-2010 03:52 PM 编?#173;
我这里有间公司在找Account Executive
* 只限马公民 (PR/工作准征)
* 8.30am – 6.00/6.30pm 一到五, 8.30am – 1pm (turn 六 off)
* $1500 – $2000
* 要有会计?#173;验,独立,有团体精神
* 工作范围:行政工作,安排运输工作,打单,有责任,跟顾客洽纳,年/月-会计报告等等
* 工作地点: Sims Ave (MRT Aljunied)
* 谢绝中介
有意者请PM我或直接联络我63650313-helen for interview.
(Translation)
Looking for: Account Exe, one position, workplace in Sims Ave
Post last edited by helen-ooi at 3-11-2010 03:52 PM
I have a company here looking for an Account Executive
* Only Malaysian (PR/work permit)
* 8.30am – 6.00/6.30pm, Mon to Fri, 8.30am – 1pm (alternate Sat off)
* $1500 – $2000
* Need to have accounting experience, independent, team player
* Scope of work: administrative work, logistic arrangement, invoicing, responsible, liaising with customers, annual/monthly account reporting, etc.
* No agents
Interested parties please PM me or contact me at 63650313 – helen for interview.
The top most question on every Singaporean’s mind after reading this advertisement would naturally be, why is this Singapore company looking only for Malaysian worker to fill its job position? Are there no Singaporeans capable to do an accounting job? Perhaps the company thinks that such talents can only be found outside of Singapore?
In the recent Nanyang Technological University Ministerial Forum, a final-year aerospace engineering student Lim Zi Rui, questioned SM Goh Chok Tong about PAP’s over-liberal “foreign talent” policy. Mr Lim said, “With all the changes in policies and the influx of foreign talents, I really don’t know what I’m defending any more.” He was reflecting a sentiment held by many of his men in the SAF, who had to compete with foreigners for jobs ([URL="http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/10/30/sm-goh-why-should-i-be-working-for-people-who-dont-feel-they-belong-over-here"]http://www.temasekreview.com/2010/10/30/sm-goh-why-should-i-be-working-for-people-who-dont-feel-they-belong-over-here/[/URL]).
SM Goh cleverly deflected the question by replying, “You want to have a home. Who is going to build your HDB flat? ?#173;without foreign workers in Singapore, would your hall of residence be built?” Few Singaporeans will disagree with SM Goh that we need foreign workers to do the blue collar jobs like building a HDB flat or a residence hall. However, allowing more white collar foreign workers into Singapore to compete with Singaporeans for PMET jobs is something most Singaporeans would not agree with. To make matter worse, there is no stipulated foreign quota for jobs with salaries higher than $2500.
Kojakbt

<HR SIZE=1>Edited 11/5/2010 12:31 am ET by kojakbt_89</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

remember this "foreign talent create job"

myo539

remember this "foreign talent create job"

Singaporean looking for account job:

Singapore workers with poly diploma : no less than $3000 a month, no overtime, 5-day week, 3 weeks annual leave at least, birthday off-day, if pregnant must have 4 months maternal leave, 30 days medical leave entitlement, only work in air-con office, office must be less than 100 metres from MRT station, one-day dress down office day, pantry with free coffee, tea or milo, pantry also must have 2 fridges and 2 micro-wave oven - one halal one non-hala.

Anyone looking for a Singaporean worker?

ivebert

Singaporean looking for account job:

Singapore workers with poly diploma : no less than $3000 a month, no overtime, 5-day week, 3 weeks annual leave at least, birthday off-day, if pregnant must have 4 months maternal leave, 30 days medical leave entitlement, only work in air-con office, office must be less than 100 metres from MRT station, one-day dress down office day, pantry with free coffee, tea or milo, pantry also must have 2 fridges and 2 micro-wave oven - one halal one non-hala.

Anyone looking for a Singaporean worker?

That's not the main point

The main point is that Sinkies are doing things that can be done by foreigners and that is why they are replaced.

Not everything is about cost.

Poly education are simply useless because they train you to do things that are easily done by any untrained FT with a fake degree

besotted

It's about value for money

As an employer, I wish dependency ratio can be increased so I can hire more PRCs

They cost half as much, work twice as hard and don't complain. In fact they beg me for overtime

For kitchen, cleaning jobs, Singaporeans don't want anyway

Maybe for cashier jobs can, but they must have good attitude, which is rare. In fact most youngsters these days damn fuck type attitude.