• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Creative launches tablet PCs to challenge iPad

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
i visited their IT dept before, and 95% of their staffs are foreigners. so whether creative is a local company that we should be proud, that falls into the judgement of the readers.

rollingmon

Alfrescian
Loyal
creative products are usually not easy to use unlike apple. the only thing that can attract me its the low price as compare to apple

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Creative can come up with anything that Apple comes up with and will always lose out. Why? Farking Idiot Sim doesn't know how to market his products! When comes to marketing, the farker is a stingy bastid. Look at Apple, their marketing budget more than their R&D. While they really splashed the cash to bring in the dollar. Our small-dicked Sim would rather save on marketing and see his product farked up.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys should try to get hold of a copy of Creative Tech's annual report. No pictures and printed in just black and white. Lol

One of the ugliest annual reports I have seen.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys should try to get hold a copy of Creative Tech's annual report. No pictures and printed in just black and white. Lol

One of the ugliest annual reports I have seen.

cheebye pea brain leo :oIo:

for a nobody like you, they won't even want to give a full version or a colored version :oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

cheebye pea brain leo :oIo:

for a nobody like you, they won't even want to give a full version or a colored version :oIo:

Hehe sorry hor, I no have Creative Tech stocks. Yucks. So classless. I do have Apple Tech (AAPL) stocks which sadly you prob can't afford at $318 a piece. :oIo:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
competitor? Is it aztech??

Aztech is another competitor, and my NS recruit time section commander Fabian Khoo was the R&D Manager in Aztech. I worked & R&D Leader in a tiny sound card / MPEG card maker now it closed shop. I was able to develop ahead of creative and made more features in products but marketing could never out-sell creative, so we remained tiny. That was in the 90s. Long gone old time.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i visited their IT dept before, and 95% of their staffs are foreigners. so whether creative is a local company that we should be proud, that falls into the judgement of the readers.

If 95% of their IT dept is foreigners, can't imagine, what about other dept, such as R and D, Marketing etc. Is it still a truly local company?. Will you still buy their products?.