• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Schoolgirls Keep Customers Company In Chinese Internet Bar

floorfilla

Alfrescian
Loyal

china-internet-bar-service-staff-dressed-as-schoolgirls-01-550x330.jpg

Compared to the average internet bar, I trust everyone would like this one even more.
The environment/surroundings are important, and of course the girls cannot be lacking.

There really are internet bars where beautiful girls wearing schoolgirl uniforms keep you company

21st century internet bars are truly developing more and more “personality”, with more and more special services coming out, attracting masses of young people to visit. This newly opened internet bar below, is going even further: Going online includes beautiful MMs wearing schoolgirl outfits to keep you company, that’s quite trendy, right? Everyone, let’s admire/enjoy this magical internet bar together.

china-internet-bar-service-staff-dressed-as-schoolgirls-02-550x371.jpg

A beautiful girl in a schoolgirl uniform taking a photo with a player, would you want one too?

china-internet-bar-service-staff-dressed-as-schoolgirls-03.jpg

Not only men like the special service, women like it too.

china-internet-bar-service-staff-dressed-as-schoolgirls-04.jpg

A group photo of the schoolgirl beauties.

china-internet-bar-service-staff-dressed-as-schoolgirls-05.jpg

Group photo of the schoolgirl beauties and their male boss.

china-internet-bar-service-staff-dressed-as-schoolgirls-06.jpg

Watching their working demeanor, they are very diligent, their service very good, appearing when they are called.

china-internet-bar-service-staff-dressed-as-schoolgirls-07.jpg

Eat, drink, play, enjoy the full service, just like a five-star hotel.

Although the boss’s idea is old fashioned/stereotypical, him thinking of using sex to sell could still be considered rather business-minded. With such good service, this many pretty MMs, is everyone wondering where this internet bar is? Thinking of going to experience this kind of star-level service? This society is constantly progressing at a quick pace, so as long as everyone like it, as long as everyone needs it, as long it is something with a business opportunity, it will be popularized. Internet bars with pretty girls in schoolgirl uniforms to keep you company, if everyone like this kind of service, I trust they will very quickly appear around you.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing new lah, in Japan, they have cafe girls wearing cosplay that will stay by your side as long you are inside the cafe......

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I apologise for all the China bashing. I have no choice but to admit that when it comes to prostituting themselves, the Chinese are NUMBER ONE in the whole world. No other nation even comes close! :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I apologise for all the China bashing. I have no choice but to admit that when it comes to prostituting themselves, the Chinese are NUMBER ONE in the whole world. No other nation even comes close! :biggrin:

The white prostitute their daughters under the name of making 'moives', prono books like Penthouse and Play boys.

What talking cock you?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
The white prostitute their daughters under the name of making 'moives', prono books like Penthouse and Play boys.

What talking cock you?

please

some china women are prostitutes, not playboy models

prostitutes is like a toilet bowl, $50 per use

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing new lah, in Japan, they have cafe girls wearing cosplay that will stay by your side as long you are inside the cafe......

you are right , as i said before ...china is 10years behind japan :wink:

4 years ago , japan internet cosplay have already upgraded to having hundreds of mini-cam install on the floor , celling ...ect in the cafe , to videocam those cosplay waitress wearing mini-dress . each and every customer have a labtop on their table to monitor those cosplay waitess every move , the mini-cam even can even zoom in , whoever can guess correctly the cosplay waitress panties size , colour and brand get a free drink on their nex visit :biggrin: .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If this internet cafe open in SG, sure make money.

this will not happen in singapore , a bunch of woman will kpkb about sexist !!:biggrin::biggrin:

i thought of opening this kind of internet cafe in singapore , after consulting my lawyer ...its not possible ...:(

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?t=43435

the no. 1 country in terms of prostitution is Thailand.

the no. 1 angmor cock-sucking forummer is none other than the moderator.

You are free to insult whoever you want in the open forum but you are hereby warned that if you continue to use profanities [FUCK U etc] via the reputation system without having the guts to leave your nick, you and your clones will be placed under moderation permanently.

I hope you're not as cowardly and gutless in real life. If you are, you're a really sorry specimen.

:oIo:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are free to insult whoever you want in the open forum but you are hereby warned that if you continue to use profanities [FUCK U etc] via the reputation system without having the guts to leave your nick, you and your clones will be placed under moderation permanently.

I hope you're not as cowardly and gutless in real life. If you are, you're a really sorry specimen.

:oIo:

fuck you! :oIo:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

...and they need Sam to show the way or a trick or two.