• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Most romantic and fairy tale marriage coming soon in Singapore ......

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was thinking Equalisation going to tie the knot with Siow Tien with a buffet and free flow brandy at Legend Palace KTV.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lido Palace safer. According to GoldenDragon, Lido Palace wun hv AV raid.

Legend Palace nearer to ROM. :biggrin:

Anyway, Equalisation got lawyer on retainer, M. Ravi. :eek:

Krafty Hotbot also volunteers to drive his cab as bridal car. :smile:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chey, yah lor, i thought its Equalisation with Siow Tien below HDB block, duh...............

No worries lah .... when u at below HDB ....

I attend lah .... burn 7 paper stoopig orange flower shirt for you lah ....:eek:

next life u more comfortable ....:biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No worries lah .... when u at below HDB ....

I attend lah .... burn 7 paper stoopig orange flower shirt for you lah ....:eek:

next life u more comfortable ....:biggrin:
Paiseh, i dun live in HDB, so cannot hold at void deck, when you hold, i will come with Siow Tien paper figurine, in red thong :wink::wink::wink::wink:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will she be at wedding at Legend Palace to give away the bride?

Kanda-Loh-Kailing-Legends-Palace-KTV-Mummy.jpg

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paiseh, i dun live in HDB, so cannot hold at void deck, when you hold, i will come with Siow Tien paper figurine, in red thong :wink::wink::wink::wink:

Paiseh also, I don't live in HDB ....:smile:

Looks like the translator is the one kena terok with paper figurine and paper kotex .....hahaha:biggrin::biggrin: