• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OMG! japanese army general standing for s'pore election

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
look like ww2 jepun general or not? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

awq252.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come on, this GMS photo looks more confident and professional OK. I suggest, this banner can be used during election and hang
up along the Tampines road like what PAP did. Of course to superimpose children photos beneath it too. I urge all opposition members to have their photos taken in very formal style like this one.

I can see that you actually like GMS a lot though your mouth may be a little crude towards him sometime
.:biggrin:

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPT in the army, jia liao bee... No Action Talk Only (NATO) want lah... PAP did not take care of you is it?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now you all know why GMS is Cpt. If he joins PAP, he at least BG.

But since he didn't sign on, rank isn't important to him.

And he didn't sign on also because rank isn't important to him.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you all know why GMS is Cpt. If he joins PAP, he at least BG.

But since he didn't sign on, rank isn't important to him.

And he didn't sign on also because rank isn't important to him.

He must first prove to me he can run 2.4 km in less than 10 minutes.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's already excused from IPPT. Have you seen 40+ and 50+ German or British officers going IPPT? Their job is to command, not run for time.

Cos they will probably be so far off from the battle front that there is no need for them to run.....just like the exit strategy of this gov...

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He's already excused from IPPT. Have you seen 40+ and 50+ German or British officers going IPPT? Their job is to command, not run for time.

YES, especially if they command SAS or Royal Marines Commando units. Poor choice of analogy once again

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not think he even deserve to be called a japanese dog! maybe Hong Kong debris in the river