• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any update on Kong Hee Fatt Choy's case

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is presently roaming freely around but I think he is emotionally very stressed. I bet he prayed to God daily to give him strength to carry on.

Y

Yip Hon

By the way, what is the Kong Hee Fatt Choy's case :confused: :confused:

i guess it is like that is it , sequent :

1) con

2) hee ( "high" as in cantonese )

3) fatt ( "prosperity" as in cantonese )

4) choy ( "joy" as in english )

:(:(:(

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By the way, what is the Kong Hee Fatt Choy's case :confused: :confused:

There is this legal case going on, whether we should be drinking coffee during the first 15 days of the Chinese New Year. Since Chinese tradition is that we say "Kong Hee Fatt Choy" during Lunar New Year, but if drink coffe during CNY, that is Western tradition!!

This legal case on traditional conflicts!! The Coffee Affairs Dept (CAD) is investigating!!

:biggrin::biggrin:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is presently roaming freely around but I think he is emotionally very stressed. I bet he prayed to God daily to give him strength to carry on.

Allegation on misuse of church funds, rumors on marriage on the rock, consider himself fortunate no paparazzi and gossip media hounding him.

If there ever was god it will only set him straight spiritually, not emotionally, it'll not remove the misery.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Allegation on misuse of church funds, rumors on marriage on the rock, consider himself fortunate no paparazzi and gossip media hounding him.

If there ever was god it will only set him straight spiritually, not emotionally, it'll not remove the misery.

aiya..most media people are christains ...remember christains only know how to blindly praise their god ...when comes to bad truth...they refuse to admit it ...:wink:

tomoko

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is this legal case going on, whether we should be drinking coffee during the first 15 days of the Chinese New Year. Since Chinese tradition is that we say "Kong Hee Fatt Choy" during Lunar New Year, but if drink coffe during CNY, that is Western tradition!!

This legal case on traditional conflicts!! The Coffee Affairs Dept (CAD) is investigating!!

:biggrin::biggrin:

I'm glad you are humored :biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never trust Kangaroo on all these scams. Did TT Durai and Ming Yi got any slightest scratch from our govt for committing earth shakening crime. No right? So it is foreseeable another person like Con Hee will be spared too. Trust me, I live in Singapore long enough to believe what I see and I have no more faith in giving out money to all these so-called "noble" institutions. I cast my highest doubt on the local judiciary system - or rather one judiciary two systems.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never trust Kangaroo on all these scams. Did TT Durai and Ming Yi got any slightest scratch from our govt for committing earth shakening crime. No right? So it is foreseeable another person like Con Hee will be spared too. Trust me, I live in Singapore long enough to believe what I see and I have no more faith in giving out money to all these so-called "noble" institutions. I cast my highest doubt on the local judiciary system - or rather one judiciary two systems.

They are only the chickens.
Chinese say slaughter chickens to frighten the monkeys.
Here they slaughter chickens to bluff the citizens only but protect the monkeys.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aiya..most media people are christains ...remember christains only know how to blindly praise their god ...when comes to bad truth...they refuse to admit it ...:wink:

I realised that you can actually build quite a network if you're inside a christian group.

I hear catholics are also doing it to win back members.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so Sun w(Ho)re has found the black dicks in LA more to her pussy's liking ???

also now that hubby is in trouble..................of course time to split......................that's the Christian way.................