• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ACS (I) head quits

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone got info what happened?

ST_17353812.jpg
Dr Ong is said to have had a complaint filed against him to the board of governors, but he did not want to respond to 'allegations'. -- BT FILE PHOTO

IN A surprise move, Dr Ong Teck Chin, 61, the principal of Anglo-Chinese School (Independent), has resigned from the school he has headed since 1994.

'I have done a lot for ACS and I want to move on,' he said.

silliporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Big fucking deal lah he quits so what? He is only a school principal whole day talk to children and smoke children nothing as compared to working in the real world.

silliporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
School principals these days are no more than balls carriers, especially if the child have parents whom are rich and of high places.

I have personally seen a discipline master summon my friend's kid for wearing lether shoes to school instead of white canvass shoes. The parents were not happy because their kid was being punished, took a day off and went down to the school to give a big lecture to the school principal until the principal and the disciplne master have to apologise to them.

IF the principal had any priciples in him, he would not back out, soften down to apologise when the child was clearly in the wrong, its because one of the parent is a high powered lawyer and the other was a neuro surgeon, the principal chose not to engage. And this school is NOT your neighborhood school, its one of those famous Christian Schools.

What has our society become?

The principal / Discipline master / teachers, do they have what it takes to guide the children? I guess not..

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
seen a discipline master summon my friend's kid. The parents were not happy went down to the school to give a big lecture until the principal and the disciplne master have to apologise to them.

can you do us favor, give your friend a good fuck or two, can?:smile:

M

Mdm Tang

The usual two possibilities ....

sex or money related I guess ....:eek:

dear bro , roughly , i can only think of 2 bros here

who know the truth

1) Merl Haggard

2) Ecclesiaties the teacher ...

please tell leh ... :eek::eek::eek:

silliporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
can you do us favor, give your friend a good fuck or two, can?:smile:

I did, I told them off when I bumped into them at the mall, they insisted that did not like how the discipline master conveyed the message to his son. I told them this "they are not your staff, they dont work for you".

I said to them, why dont they transfer their kid to RI or ACS, I am sure they would find many of those kids there that comes from similar stature in society as themselves...

You know something? They actually fucking tried but the schools (RI / ACS / Catholic High la and some other big fuck school) told them to fuck off politely, so they lan lan..

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or maybe he pisses off some elite's kids in the school???

If with teachers... quite unlikely the teacher is so fierce to complaint to board of governors or the BOG will actually be so free to bother about such stuffs... Unless the teacher is another elite

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
School principals these days are no more than balls carriers, especially if the child have parents whom are rich and of high places.

I have personally seen a discipline master summon my friend's kid for wearing lether shoes to school instead of white canvass shoes. The parents were not happy because their kid was being punished, took a day off and went down to the school to give a big lecture to the school principal until the principal and the disciplne master have to apologise to them.

IF the principal had any priciples in him, he would not back out, soften down to apologise when the child was clearly in the wrong, its because one of the parent is a high powered lawyer and the other was a neuro surgeon, the principal chose not to engage. And this school is NOT your neighborhood school, its one of those famous Christian Schools.

The principal / Discipline master / teachers, do they have what it takes to guide the children? I guess not..

Christian School or Christian Brothers School?, be specific!. Anway, in my time, if we are summoned to the common room, that is bad enough; the worse is be summoned to the Principal's Office. The worst, is to receive a letter, requesting for your parents presence. This will make any school child tune pale.

Nowadays, it is about, MONEY, POWER & CONNECTION, for the parents have invested a lot in the brat, tution, extra lessons; plus school extra lessons, have also made financial contribution & their personal time to the school.

The parents, these days are above the Principal & even above the board of Governors..and some even sit on it.

So who is bigger?, you dare punish my precocious boy???:p

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol let me relate my incident

during my college years i was always late. 300 days i was late for 299 days. so i was called to the office and asked to call up my mum to inform her about it.

me:"trust me my mother is sleeping, she won't like it when you called and she don't speak english"
VP:"stop trying to avoid it, i want to talk to your mother!"

me" fine, i have warn you"

VP:"hi are you xxx mother? i would like to address you with regards to your son attitude towards sch. he was always late"
mother:"ok okok ...pass the phone to XXX?"

VP expect me to recieve a lecture from her

Mother:"what she wants?"

tell her the whole incident

Mother:"tell her i go to sleep already don't call me unnecessary"

VP:"so what did your mother tell you?"
Me:"tell you not to call her for such a small matter now and she is going back to sleep."

vp "................................................."

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Former_ACS_principal_under_probe-topImage.jpg

He contacted The Straits Times last Thursday and alleged that Dr Ong Teck Chin, former principal of Anglo-Chinese School (Independent) or ACS(I), had "behaved inappropriately" towards him.

He also claimed that he has proof in the form of e-mail, text messages and recordings.

Mr Richard Seow, Chairman of the ACS board of governers, said in a statement yesterday that they were looking into the complaints by the teacher.

The Straits Times reported that the teacher, believed to be in his 30s, was appointed to be Dr Ong's personal aide and worked closely with him last year, when they recruited foreign scholars on overseas trips.

He told The Straits Times he is still with ACS(I), but had not been to work for the past few days.

When contacted by the daily, Dr Ong refused to comment. He stepped down suddenly last weekend in the midst of final examinations, to the shock of staff and students.

Dr Ong is married with three children. He has been the principal of the prestigious boys' school for 16 years since 1994, and has led the school to attaining the Ministry of Education's School Excellence Award in 2004.

He also started the integrated programme for ACS(I) and pioneered the school's International Baccalaureate diploma programme.

Hazama

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't really like Dr Ong for some reasons. Feel that he is kind of a crook. Just my 2 cents.