• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Lee Family (全家富)

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY is the greatest Singaporean! We must love and honour him!

I was like you...giving him full marks for bringing our nation to glorifying heights and lining our boulevards with instant trees for the shade.

Buy as I read on how he incarcerate his opponents for decades and destroying their lives and families, notably Dr. Lim Hock Siew, Chia Type Poh.
you can find him to be an unforgiving person His two is enough policy where it penalises and kill many babies is deeply flawed. And that's bad karma .
I have 3 sons, all served NS and I was penalised.

Now I only give him 70 marks but not my full respect.

As for his son, our nation goes backward . ( like going back to the CC to watch TV like in the 60's).

He is is a total washout.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
White boy serves NS or not..

I think he will be exempted in view of albino cannot tolerate sunshine..... maybe Partrick Tan cosy NS job in aircond laboratory..... This case I can accept n agree BUT not that fucking Defence Ministerr helping his bloody cowad son avoid normal NS....... curse them!

dumbo

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, someday, he will have children and grandchildren. But unless his nick is really LKY, he does not attempt eugenics and elitist policies to produce a class of superior offsprings. By that I mean all the LKY incentives for grad mothers to have more babies, and the sterilisation (some by force) of uneducated women. This is karma. LKY try to create a master race, but than in his own family, with unlimited resources, he can only produce a gay offspring, a daughter that is either a lesbian or really the most fugly female in S'pore, an albino grandson, and got knows what else is in the family closet.

who is the gay off spring, read about this now and then, but no mention which one.Tks

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can F**K PAP for their policies. You can dun vote for them. You can also screw them on the internet or even outside Parliament.

Please dun laugh at the albino kid. You will also have children and grandchildren one day. Watch your mouth!!

:mad:

that's i fucking agreed. leave the children/grandchildren and kids alone.they dont have a choice

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For the Lee family, they should have a better and more proper family photo shoot.

This I agree, even if this was an informal family shot...whoever took this photo, must be shaken behind the camera to think properly & get the subjects to focus at the camera...or didn't dare instruct the "emperor & empress" & their "products"...

Old fart, at that time, have not started wearing his Mandarin coat yet....& his love of his life...was still around.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair, didn't LWL look pretty when young?

Beauty is to the eye of the beholder, you do not look at looks, but the beauty of the heart...is there one in the first place.!! ha ha ha...there is another saying, " one man's meat is another man poison"..take ye pick!!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beauty is to the eye of the beholder, you do not look at looks, but the beauty of the heart...is there one in the first place.!! ha ha ha...there is another saying, " one man's meat is another man poison"..take ye pick!!

i mean seriously the pictures of her when young.