• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Lee Family (全家富)

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Lee Family (全家富)

02.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:eek::eek:That thing beside LHL and the albino kid. What is that?:eek::eek:

You can F**K PAP for their policies. You can dun vote for them. You can also screw them on the internet or even outside Parliament.

Please dun laugh at the albino kid. You will also have children and grandchildren one day. Watch your mouth!!

:mad:

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont be so cruel la, the kid didnt ask to be born this way. he didnt ask to be born in the famiLee too

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can F**K PAP for their policies. You can dun vote for them. You can also screw them on the internet or even outside Parliament.

Please dun laugh at the albino kid. You will also have children and grandchildren one day. Watch your mouth!!

:mad:
Hullo i am asking about that thing beside the albino kid lah...who is making fun of him being albino?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The Lee Family (全家富)

02.jpg

Ok, let me give it my best shot, Bros, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
From Left to right,

Front Row Seating: Gecko, Old Goat
Second Row standing: Lee Shaowu, Whore Jinx, Li Haoyi, Lee Wei Ling, Li Yipeng (albino), Li Xiuqi
3rd Row standing: Lee Hsien Yang, Lee Huanwu, Li Hongyi, Gay Loong, Lee Shengwu

Notes:
Standing directly behind Old Goat is daughter Lee Wei Ling
Standing on the far right of the picture are Gay Loong's kids from the first wife (Dr. Wong Ming Yang) Li Yipeng (the albino) and his elder sister Li Xiuqi.
Standing behind and in between Lee Wei Ling and Li Yipeng is Hsien Yang's second son Lee Shengwu
Putting his left hand on his father's shoulder is favourite grandson Li Hongyi.

This pic is quite old, but anyway, I am open to correction. Actually, the irony is that the albino kid bears the closest resemblance to Old Goat. If he was not born albino, I am sure he would be the apple of granddy's eye.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
For the Lee family, they should have a better and more proper family photo shoot.

Yes, you are right, This family photo was very casual. Only Gecko and Old Goat are properly attired, and properly seated. The rest are wearing sandals, windbreakers, etc.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
kgc : yipee. i first in the family to get halo. :p

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 3,022

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, let me give it my best shot, Bros, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
From Left to right,

Front Row Seating: Gecko, Old Goat
Second Row standing: Lee Shaowu, Whore Jinx, Li Haoyi, Lee Wei Ling, Li Yipeng (albino), Li Xiuqi
3rd Row standing: Lee Hsien Yang, Lee Huanwu, Li Hongyi, Gay Loong, Lee Shengwu

Notes:
Standing directly behind Old Goat is daughter Lee Wei Ling
Standing on the far right of the picture are Gay Loong's kids from the first wife (Dr. Wong Ming Yang) Li Yipeng (the albino) and his elder sister Li Xiuqi.
Standing behind and in between Lee Wei Ling and Li Yipeng is Hsien Yang's second son Lee Shengwu
Putting his left hand on his father's shoulder is favourite grandson Li Hongyi.

This pic is quite old, but anyway, I am open to correction. Actually, the irony is that the albino kid bears the closest resemblance to Old Goat. If he was not born albino, I am sure he would be the apple of granddy's eye.

One missing.
Total 14 head.