• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wong Kan Seng: I will share probe of Mas Selamat’s escape with Singaporeans

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wong Kan Seng: I will share probe of
Mas Selamat’s escape with Singaporeans

September 26th, 2010 | Author: Your Correspondent

With famed terrorist Mas Selamat back in Singapore custody, embattled PAP minister Wong Kan Seng is now putting up a “wayang” to salvage his reputation to show Singaporeans how “transparent” he is.

Mas Selamat made his outrageous “toilet break” from Whitney Detention Center two years ago and eluded his captors from the Singapore Home Team for four days before swimming (or limping?) across the Straits of Johor to Malaysia, making the PAP regime an international laughing stock.

Despite calls from many Singaporeans to resign to take responsibility for the horrendous security breach, Mr Wong continued to hang on his position which is not helped by the fact that the opposition MPs dared not take him to task in Parliament.

Speaking to reporters yesterday during a community event, a relieved Mr Wong said:

“I am sure that Singaporeans are very interested to know how he escaped. I can assure Singaporeans that when the information he gives can be verified, and we can conclusively say that that is how he escaped, and without compromising on operational security, I will let Singaporeans know more about how he escaped.”

While Singaporeans are interested to know how Mas Selamat escaped, they are more keen to know if Mr Wong will be getting another pay hike at the end of the year.

The Straits Times again tried to claim credit for Mr Wong by perpetuating the myth that Mas Selamat’s capture was “the result of intelligence provided by Singapore.”

As a matter of fact, Mr Wong admitted himself in Parliament just a few months before Mas was caught by the Malaysian Special Force that he had absolutely no idea if Mas was in Singapore or elsewhere.

The Malaysian authorities also denied categorically that Mas Selamat was captured as a result of “intelligence” given by the Singapore ISD.

It is shameless and pathetic of the PAP regime to try to claim false credit for itself when all it did was to trouble our neighbors by allowing Mas Selamat to escape after he was previously apprehended by Indonesia.

With the next election looming ahead, Singaporeans should be given a timely reminder of how the suffering they had to put up with as a result of the PAP’s mistake and still got blamed for it.

Instead of apologizing to Singaporeans, PAP strongman Lee Kuan Yew shocked the entire nation by pinning the blame of Mas Selamat’s escape to the “complacency” of Singaporeans.

Singaporeans should not be deceived yet again by the unrepentent PAP regime. Since Mr Wong is reluctant to resign himself, Singaporeans will have no choice but to boot him out of office once and for all.

Jeremy AuYong

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will share probe as he wonder why most Singaporeans joke
about Mas Selamat as on Sunday Times !
He said it's good if Singaporean joked about it .

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1.aiyoh! what share.
2. isn't being paid to tell the truth, no matter how embrassessing it could get.
3. what joke?
4. sheep are let down by multi-million salaried top-end calibre leaders hoh!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

The only thing he should share is the probe of his asshole, i.e. anal probe.