• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Today i went to Hong Lim Park...

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today 5pm i went to Hong Lim Park after work to listen to Dr Chee talks.
Really wasted my trip down and also, spend 2 dollars on their newspaper.
Don't think worth it.I also feeling very sleepy as i am alone there with a big black bag!!!

Anyway, i am not against SDP.Neither am i a pro PAP Singaporean.
I watch how those SDP youth talk, first impression was like, heh are they capable to lead Singapore???The way they speak, their action and their talking manner, i dont think anyone with a right mind will want to vote them in.They way of chatting doesnt show that they are mature enough to lead Singapore.
Not to say that i support PAP policy and Lee one man politic show!!!
I have great respect for doctor Chee and his sister, but not some of his team members.
But their SDP rally really not up to standard.
Alot of real butter bread issue, they did not talk about.No solutions on it and also, alot of wayang wayang talking.

Funny, is this time round... did not saw any police around!!! LOL :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Today 5pm i went to Hong Lim Park after work to listen to Dr Chee talks.
Really wasted my trip down and also, spend 2 dollars on their newspaper.
Don't think worth it.I also feeling very sleepy as i am alone there with a big black bag!!!

There are lots of pretenders in this forum when it comes to SDP, so, tell us more about the event, the crowd turnup and who did you see or who was there?

Before we can verify you are there and was awake during the whole event!

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
All I can say is.

Definately the turnup for this SDP pre-election rally puts PAP actual election rally to shame. :rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apparently you have not pass by a PAP election rally in 2006!

You don't want to assume do you.

Interestingly, I was involved in PAP campaign for 2001 and WP campaign for 2006. In 2001, NTUC Income staff and agents supplied by order of TKL for PAP rallies are already in the hundreds. "Participation points" were awarded to them, transport and refreshment free. "Participation points" are "redeemable" for promotion prospects or other favorable considerations. By 2006, I was so pissed that I've joined WP and perhaps TKL was even more pissed that he would never be fielded as a PAP candidate was made clear.

kefir

Alfrescian
Loyal
well I think it's a healthy sign if we get 300-500 total, I vaguely remember we only get like less than 50 people inclusive of the media in their previous speeches.