• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tekka mkt biz bad after renovation..WTF

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN last time before reno every sunday the tekka mkt is packed with ppl, cannot find any seat during lunch time. Now cheebye all nice and clean, but there are plenty of empty tables, and even some stall are left empty, not taken up. KNN biz is bad but that allaudin stall now serve nasi briyani at smaller portion but higher prices..WTF now have to eat two plate to be full...KNNBCCB!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3vudulqpPDM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3vudulqpPDM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahlan eh ... why u use my nick ?
1. ppl duno tat plc already renovated.
2. previous seller who sell hor chiak already moved to other plc.
3. hor chiak normally cannot be found in new and clean plc.
4. everything expensive after renovated.

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
tekka mkt if not mistaken is usually packed during lunch & dinner hours before the renovation. i think the same crowd trend should remain pretty much the same.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sure or not? Tekka always many people one. There many office and shops. Don't anyhow bluff.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I personally know hawkers there, and I am also a regular customer.

The scenes did not show the worse. There are other empty stalls.

Mr. L - the staunch supporter who always carried Mr. Chiam See Tong on shoulder (@ GE counting center) and the one who went to prison for breaking SDP MP Cheo's head have a stall in there, and had been trying to offer it for take-over @S$60K for more than 1 year. No taker! I am also aware of drink stall & Indian stalls offering take over at other amounts, higher and LOWER, no taker also.

Mr. L when to prison for 1 month after slashing a gangster 8 times with knife at his stall, the gangster was sent by the market's committee chairman - a PAP crony, after Mr. L reported to CID about his corruption of receiving kick back and keeping the money from the market's central cooking gas supplier. Gangster repeatedly harassed Mr. L at his hawker stall to threaten him to withdraw his CID mata report. When the Tekka market was shift to temp location near Bugis MRT during the renovation mention in this thread's title, 2 or more gangsters came to smash Mr. L's stall while he was cooking. Chilli Pack of few KG was dumped into his cooking wok by a lead gangster. Mr. took out his kitchen knife and slashed him, blood was all over the market as gangsters ran for their lives. Over 100 stitches were done on the gangster chief as prosecution produced medical report in court. Late Mr. JBJ was still defending Mr. L's case in high court just before he past away nearly 2 years ago. Case was nearly completed when Mr. JBJ died, he got the prosecution to reduced charge to the minimum possible. Mr. L was sentenced 1 month only after Mr. JBJ's funeral. Ever since that case Mr. L tried to offer his stall for take over, no luck for over 1 year. In the end he reopen business there reluctantly.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mad lah. Go Tekka market for what? For imitation Geylang Serai killer rojak ah?

Go opposite. The Verge. Basement got Sheng Siong. Clean and fresh fish and crabs etc.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr. L when to prison for 1 month after slashing a gangster 8 times with knife at his stall, the gangster was sent by the market's committee chairman - a PAP crony, after Mr. L reported to CID about his corruption of receiving kick back and keeping the money from the market's central cooking gas supplier. Gangster repeatedly harassed Mr. L at his hawker stall to threaten him to withdraw his CID mata report. When the Tekka market was shift to temp location near Bugis MRT during the renovation mention in this thread's title, 2 or more gangsters came to smash Mr. L's stall while he was cooking. Chilli Pack of few KG was dumped into his cooking wok by a lead gangster. Mr. took out his kitchen knife and slashed him, blood was all over the market as gangsters ran for their lives. Over 100 stitches were done on the gangster chief as prosecution produced medical report in court. Late Mr. JBJ was still defending Mr. L's case in high court just before he past away nearly 2 years ago. Case was nearly completed when Mr. JBJ died, he got the prosecution to reduced charge to the minimum possible. Mr. L was sentenced 1 month only after Mr. JBJ's funeral. Ever since that case Mr. L tried to offer his stall for take over, no luck for over 1 year. In the end he reopen business there reluctantly.

Monitor those people in and out of prison .
Who could be assets of the PAP 's cronies .

We will get you then the PAP .

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monitor those people in and out of prison .
Who could be assets of the PAP 's cronies .

We will get you then the PAP .

I am also in and out of LEEgime prisons mah...:cool:

From QRP to Changi, from various mata-chu lock-up to various court lock-up (high court + sub court) I have frequent flyer mileage leh.... :biggrin:

Lon pray pray hor...:wink:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am also in and out of LEEgime prisons mah...:cool:

From QRP to Changi, from various mata-chu lock-up to various court lock-up (high court + sub court) I have frequent flyer mileage leh.... :biggrin:

Lon pray pray hor...:wink:

Wah lao eh, matachu and kahloh also got frequent mileage membership card ah? Faint!

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lao eh, matachu and kahloh also got frequent mileage membership card ah? Faint!

歹势喇!

These days I don't even need to carry my NRIC, most of the mata & prison wardens know me by face already.:rolleyes::wink:

This is what they testified on oath as witness in court - to be the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.:biggrin: I asked most of them, you know me before the day at scene? By name? By face? YES!

So my NRIC card became redundant - can 交登记了。:eek::biggrin:

My pile of files so thick those are my frequent flyer mileage record loh.

:p