• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why is foot & mouth a problem now?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I notice that kindergartens in Spore are periodically being closed because of foot & mouth disease. In the past I don't remember even hearing about foot & mouth. In my day it was about measles & mumps.

Nowadays there are even public messages warning about this disease. Is it really a problem?

Been a long time since I've been in kindergarten, so pardon if it appears a stupid question :smile:

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
its been a problem since a few years ago...kids immune system are not the same as we were last time..maybe due to the food/drink and medicine making their immune system weak...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its been a problem since a few years ago...kids immune system are not the same as we were last time..maybe due to the food/drink and medicine making their immune system weak...

If that was true the kids would be more susceptible to other childhood diseases like measles, mumps, etc. However I have only read about the foot & mouth outbreaks but not about other sicknesses.

So there must be other reasons :confused:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is foot & mouth a problem now? ...
last time sg have about 3 million mouths n double dat no of feet oni ...

now got so many ft's ... mor feet, mor mouths ... so, big prob ... :o

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that was true the kids would be more susceptible to other childhood diseases like measles, mumps, etc. However I have only read about the foot & mouth outbreaks but not about other sicknesses.

So there must be other reasons :confused:

Some people believe that kids nowadays have lower natural immunity because there are more vaccines than people actually need, and they're mandated. I tend to think this way. While polio and TB vaccines saved millions and increased our species' survivability, we have relied too much on this concept and accept almost every other vaccine that the public-listed pharmaceuticals lobbied for. Maybe we don't need that much? Do these unneccesary vaccines actually diminish our bodies' natural immune systems? It's your call. Someone told me they're laden with heav-metals, whatever that means.

There are groups all over the world who are dead against these vaccines (cervical cancer vaccine is on the way), but they are up against biggies, so their voices will be drowned.

As a kid, I've been stung by countless bugs, catfish, sea-anemone, bitten by rats, snakes (yes, but not a cobra), spent many nights sleeping in slums, and eaten food that will barely be approved. I've passed half a century and no, I do not suffer from any virial crap. I may die of liver malfunction someday though, and if I do, that's my own doing.

Cheers!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone told me they're laden with heav-metals, whatever that means.

!

As an adult I can understand about the problems caused by heavy metal pollutants. After years of exposure e.g. from car exhaust, paint, .... heavy metals accumulate in the body & will eventually interfere with the bodies healthy functioning.

Many believe that the impaired body functions result in problems with the heart, cancers, etc

Other than heavy metal build up, there is also chemical buildup going on in the body. Thats why detoxification is becoming very important nowadays.

As someone with a heart problem I've gone through IV chelation & have a FIR sauna to assist the body to rid the body of alien substances i.e. detoxification

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too many FT's children in childcares? or children too young placed in Childcare, 18 mths!, have not even built up a proper immune system?

Parents not taking proper nutrition?...just like a fruit trees, improper fertilzer the fruits produces inferior....in some cases, even before the tree grow to a ripe age, the last leaf have already fallen....

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past, our so-called govt leaders didnt take home so much money for talking nonsense without first checking the facts. We now have cockups one after another from millionaire-Ministers who are often caught with their foot in their mouths. That's why we have a resurgence of F&M disease.

In the past I don't remember even hearing about foot & mouth. In my day it was about measles & mumps.

Nowadays there are even public messages warning about this disease. Is it really a problem?

Been a long time since I've been in kindergarten, so pardon if it appears a stupid question :smile:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I notice that kindergartens in Spore are periodically being closed because of foot & mouth disease. In the past I don't remember even hearing about foot & mouth. In my day it was about measles & mumps.

I have been saying this for a long time. Not only HFM disease (which I have never even encountered when growing up), there is also higher incidences of malaria, and other diseases. My only conclusion from all of this is that when the PAP lets in over a million people from 3rd world countries like India, Burma, China, etc., you will have all these health problems andmore to come. These people are carriers of these diseases. Their health care in their home country is poor, and they just carry it here when they live amongst us.

U

UpYoz_olo

I thought you referred to GMS's foot in his mouth problems :p

ROTFL

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought you referred to GMS's foot in his mouth problems :p

ROTFL

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Since you mention it...it had been a trend that every general election, some of the oppositions will suffer from a serious case of ' hand, foot & mouth diease' spread by the MIW's...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have been saying this for a long time. Not only HFM disease (which I have never even encountered when growing up), there is also higher incidences of malaria, and other diseases. My only conclusion from all of this is that when the PAP lets in over a million people from 3rd world countries like India, Burma, China, etc., you will have all these health problems andmore to come. These people are carriers of these diseases. Their health care in their home country is poor, and they just carry it here when they live amongst us.

I'm read about the increase in malaria cases especially around the construction sites, obviously the foreigners are the sources of the disease.

Have been reading about HFM & it's very strange that Spore which has no agriculture industry has this disease. Obviously this is an imported problem as in the past Spore never had such a problem.

Sporean are paying the price for the overcrowding . There are now millions of potential carriers in Spore of various diseases.

I'm really disappointed with the authorities who obviously didn't even bother to do the most basic medical screening of the foreigners :rolleyes:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I'm read about the increase in malaria cases especially around the construction sites, obviously the foreigners are the sources of the disease.

Have been reading about HFM & it's very strange that Spore which has no agriculture industry has this disease. Obviously this is an imported problem as in the past Spore never had such a problem.

Sporean are paying the price for the overcrowding . There are now millions of potential carriers in Spore of various diseases.

I'm really disappointed with the authorities who obviously didn't even bother to do the most basic medical screening of the foreigners :rolleyes:

Its all about money. The workers pay the agents to bring them here to work, the agents pay the ICA to let them in. If the ICA ask for medical clearances, the agents will simply provide fake documents. The PAP is all about making money, they will not let the safety of sinkies stand in their way. In other countries, before u get a work permit, u must submit to a medical exam at a doctor authorised by the govt.