• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cruise Ships Punters Eg Leisure World , Long Jie , Virgo FALLs In Here ...

Count168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Morning Sirs/Mdm, to those RWS retrenched staff, Have faith in yourself don't give up. When was the last time worry ever solved a problem. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together. Never stress over what you can't control. Never allow what you can not do interfere what you can do. Success is never final, failure is never fatal. Road to success is always under construction. Take care !

Count168

Alfrescian
Loyal
AP packed now... many of the retrenched RWS staffs are here to celebrate . Bro free come over ?

AP packed NOW. Bro free come over ? Sis SallyTan invitation at 9.05pm. where got ferry this hour ? Sure you want us to borrow bro. AhLee sampan, right ?

chivasaurora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heya all.

So, i went to AP yesterday taking the 12 noon ferry, armed with 2k in capital. Took 4 tablets of the motion sickness tablets and felt a lot better than in the past and kept taking 2 tablets hourly while on AP. Anyway, the 50 dragons machine was being a bitch and ate up 1900 bucks of mine. Thought i might as well finish up the last 100 bucks and hope for the best. Was betting 150 credits at 2cents ($3) and down to 25 bucks and hit a bonus. And on the 7th spin hit almost full house of dragons and pearls except for 2 spots! Got me my 2k capital back on that spin alone! Looked at the time and it is 45 mins till my ferry leaves. Played a few more spins and hit the bonus again. And again on the 7th spin, tonnes of dragons and pearls which net me about $1400. Left AP feeling satisfied but quite sore too. Why couldnt those hits come when i put my first 50 bucks in?! Haha oh well, you lose some you gain some eh. Now am feeling itchy to go again tmr. We'll see how it goes.. i just wanna reiterate that one should only gamble within their own means. There are times when i get too stubborn. But i only gamble with my disposable income. But im gonna take it slow from now on. Battling till your last 100 bucks is real tough. And plays with your mind and damn demotivated but when that stroke of luck comes at your moment of desperation, it feels good. Am not taking that for granted :smile:

Those who are there or who are going soon, good luck and huat ah!

Last edited:

lovetitbits

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went AP yesterday. No sight of Marry D and no YiYi.

The euro is at pool side. I didn't see any bookie.

Disappointing trip

How packed was the viewing area? Maybe I'll go Tue night, sail back into Harbourfront with AP itself on Wed morn.
Bookie-wise, I don't quite bother. Will just bet legally or with my own bookie.

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RWS retrenched 400 staff. Pit managers, supervisors, croupiers. High rollers not coming back anytime soon
Serve RWS right, dont know how to take care of domestic local players and over reliant on foreign high rollers.
So now profit keeps dropping, have to resort to such measures,.
Sad for those retrenched staff though, lost their jobs and became casualty, hope they able to find a new job soon. MBS?

Bros still going there do play with caution, I think the slots now even more super duper tight.

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heya all.

So, i went to AP yesterday taking the 12 noon ferry, armed with 2k in capital. Took 4 tablets of the motion sickness tablets and felt a lot better than in the past and kept taking 2 tablets hourly while on AP. Anyway, the 50 dragons machine was being a bitch and ate up 1900 bucks of mine. Thought i might as well finish up the last 100 bucks and hope for the best. Was betting 150 credits at 2cents ($3) and down to 25 bucks and hit a bonus. And on the 7th spin hit almost full house of dragons and pearls except for 2 spots! Got me my 2k capital back on that spin alone! Looked at the time and it is 45 mins till my ferry leaves. Played a few more spins and hit the bonus again. And again on the 7th spin, tonnes of dragons and pearls which net me about $1400. Left AP feeling satisfied but quite sore too. Why couldnt those hits come when i put my first 50 bucks in?! Haha oh well, you lose some you gain some eh. Now am feeling itchy to go again tmr. We'll see how it goes.. i just wanna reiterate that one should only gamble within their own means. There are times when i get too stubborn. But i only gamble with my disposable income. But im gonna take it slow from now on. Battling till your last 100 bucks is real tough. And plays with your mind and damn demotivated but when that stroke of luck comes at your moment of desperation, it feels good. Am not taking that for granted :smile:

Nice report bro! Happy to read another winning trip for you.
If its me keep winning there, also will be itchy want to go again soon :wink:

Lai lai...I promote AP again, forget the super tight IRs. Go AP huat ah! :biggrin: ole ole ole

Count168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice report bro! Happy to read another winning trip for you.
If its me keep winning there, also will be itchy want to go again soon :wink:

Lai lai...I promote AP again, forget the super tight IRs. Go AP huat ah! :biggrin: ole ole ole

Good Morning ! Bro. huat ah, win, win, win and ole ole ole Euro 2016 for you all the way.........

Count168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heya all.

Good Morning ! Thank you for sharing. win with a heart warning other to be responsible gamble only with surplus income. Sir, good luck, chokh di, hengheng, chuc may man, semoga berhasil.

Count168

Alfrescian
Loyal
How packed was the viewing area? Maybe I'll go Tue night, sail back into Harbourfront with AP itself on Wed morn.
Bookie-wise, I don't quite bother. Will just bet legally or with my own bookie.

Good Morning ! Good idea, good luck ! good prediction, good betting, good winning, good bonking.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro... The live Astro for euro is really bad on ship. The signal has lot of distortions.
I also not keen to bet with ship bookie. More keen to see d cup.
But no where to be seen