• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cruise Ships Punters Eg Leisure World , Long Jie , Virgo FALLs In Here ...

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think should temporary stop going to LW until the 'bad omen' is blown over. Just go MBS or Genting. No RWS for me cos go 6 times lost 6 times. Not my cup of tea.

Bro on my side rws also killed me.... Bad visit for the month of Nov... I got to stop lo. :biggrin:

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bros more Pics here on Sunday night ferry Sea Prince sinking
Heng heng bro, you frequent LW so must take care and just be more careful.
Maybe should go buy and bring along a personal life vest, just in case? :p

Good luck for you always, long dragon huat ah! :biggrin:

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My worst fear has finally happened. Luckily there is no casualty. Whenever I took the night ferry, I was also worried that it might hit something in the dark. That's why I always dun take night ferry. For all day trip, I'll always stand nearby the door just to be aware of the whole trip. Another tip for all bro, carry a small touch light as keychain whenever taking ferry. Handphone may not work in water. Even in LW. When there is a blackout, especially when in cabin, it can come in very handy. This advice was passed down to me by an elder from LW.
That's good advice, torchlight will really come in handy, let others see you during rescue effforts, but make sure it's waterproof :biggrin:
I've another tip, for non swimmers, start taking swim lessons! :p

Jokes aside, wish all players always a safe journey, heng heng and huat!

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems to me that ever since leisure world purchase new ship... Than start to sway.... :biggrin:

Ya. I think I've previously posted that all previous owners of the new ship doesn't seem to have good prospect. Maybe good for us? HENG-AH!

Bro win money Good lo, but scared bigger sway... :biggrin:
Best is if the new ship do cruise to nowhere every evening with direct boarding.
No need to take ferry, problem solved? :p

And I'm sure more players will go too, no need levy :biggrin:
Waiting for new ship, chiong ah!

QinShiHuang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best is if the new ship do cruise to nowhere every evening with direct boarding.
No need to take ferry, problem solved? :p

And I'm sure more players will go too, no need levy :biggrin:
Waiting for new ship, chiong ah!
I think there's still this direct boarding at HBF, one day cruise to nowhere, long long time ago, onboard once, cannot gamble until ship cruise to open sea.

Don't know now still have or not.

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think there's still this direct boarding at HBF, one day cruise to nowhere, long long time ago, onboard once, cannot gamble until ship cruise to open sea.

Don't know now still have or not.

I think no more already. Longjie is gone. Not too sure abt star cruise.

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
When walk around, small bro keep signaling also :biggrin:

Ya right. But dun quite like the PRC lei. Have yet to try the Viet rose. But I still prefer the LW's Thais. Really shiok. No rush, really treat you like their sex God. Can poke as long as you like if you have the stamina.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya right. But dun quite like the PRC lei. Have yet to try the Viet rose. But I still prefer the LW's Thais. Really shiok. No rush, really treat you like their sex God. Can poke as long as you like if you have the stamina.

Bro some different taste... Some only cheong prc, some indon... Its the feel :biggrin: