• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cruise Ships Punters Eg Leisure World , Long Jie , Virgo FALLs In Here ...

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok lah ..believe u.
U bring wife to buy shoes from Mavis.

It's ok Bro.
Bangkok is a shopper's Paradise where you can find almost everything, everywhere.
Just walk around a bit and the whole group will be dispersed into different shops.
It's even easier when we can just buy a cheap data sim card and when time to go back, just regroup at a certain spot.
Don't need to make any special arrangement.

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry all Bros of this forum.
Bro here today is a bit sentimental cos just found a great friend of mine has suffered very serious liver problem and is now warded in the High Dependency Ward.
Not allowed to visit him except for his next of kin.
So moral of the story here is, if you can enjoy the fruit of your hard work, go ahead. Don't wait.
Go do the things that you dare not do in the past or else you may not have the chance anymore.:eek:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's ok Bro.
Bangkok is a shopper's Paradise where you can find almost everything, everywhere.
Just walk around a bit and the whole group will be dispersed into different shops.
It's even easier when we can just buy a cheap data sim card and when time to go back, just regroup at a certain spot.

Got meet Mavis behind wife back?

RichOil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your wife know your happening with Mavis..?

Of course no la.
Dun forget, from day one, my intention is to help her fulfill her contract with that fatso.
I asked fellow Bros here to support her if they are @LW & then AP.
Once it's done, my deeds are completed and she can go back to start her own life.
Since I'm there, just go to check to see how's she is coping.
That's all. Chapter closed.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course no la.
Dun forget, from day one, my intention is to help her fulfill her contract with that fatso.
I asked fellow Bros here to support her if they are @LW & then AP.
Once it's done, my deeds are completed and she can go back to start her own life.
Since I'm there, just go to check to see how's she is coping.
That's all. Chapter closed.

From the way u say is like your wife allowed it.
Or it your imaginary.

AhLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro any new on AP and AW welcome !!!
Big Table Limit comfirmed reduced to S$15K max from high of S$20K
Thanks to Bro Alvin36 info :smile:
Heard also those dealers who did the losses have been reassigned !!!

P1230232.JPG

attachment.php

amusement-world_6620773_360268.940x1000.jpg

Not only is AP Panama registered. Aw is also Panama registered. What else is Panama registered?

Count168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro here today is a bit sentimental cos just found a great friend of mine has suffered very serious liver problem and is now warded in the High Dependency Ward.
So moral of the story here is, if you can enjoy the fruit of your hard work, go ahead. Don't wait.
Go do the things that you dare not do in the past or else you may not have the chance anymore.:eek:

Heng Swee Keat rings a bell ?

Count168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men stumble over pebble never over mountain. As Chinese saying go: "Big men do big things" and "Real gold fear no fire"

justl00king

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope your friend able to pull thru and make a full recovery.
Also to his family, do take care during this difficult time.

Count168

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's ok Bro.

stealth because your 90 yrs ago in-law and the rest radars can not detect your secret cheeky smile at the sweet Big bOObs shoe salesgirl.