• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It may turnout to be one of the worst NDP rally speech

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=row1 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>governor

</TD><TD class=row1 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%"> Posted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:29 pm Post subject: It may turnout to be one of the worst NDP rally speech</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap> </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>It may turnout to be one of the worst NDP rally speech by LHL if he continue his brainwashing style of speech.

In short for the past 1hrs............welcome ft,welcome fw,welcome them with open arms and open legs to fight for jobs,housing and education.(nothing mention on how to tackle the pressure on the rise in pr,ft and fw on local infrastructure)

He mention 7 months people charging more....it was due to rising inflation and fees,had nothing to do with gd economy with PUB rising electricity recently.

Simply disappointing.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh? what speech?
I'm busy thinking of the 9k our dear leader is giving us ns men.
3 cheers for PAP!!!

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
unless you are a young man just entering NS, dun think you will get the full 9k. You think govt so generous meh. Sure got caveat here and there.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The thing I support is up the income limit for HDB.
MOP increase to 5 year. Unless there is solid reason
1. Migrate.
2. Unable to serve loan- if sell within 3 year cannot buy HDB

Another one is to reduce FT- how to justify because all data are provided by GOV. They can said only 100K instead of 500K actual FT.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I willing to pay gov. $9k if give me back 2.5 year time. I can earn 10 times the amount.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Lee ask me to be patient when taking Public Transport! I tried but FKing Shit! I waited for the first train, its overcrowded, so I wait for the 2nd one... also over crowded. He said I should have patience becos the next train will be arriving in 2 to 3 minutes time!

But &^&*(&^%%##@ the 3rd train is still over Crowded!

PM Lee sir, I invite you to experience the morning rush hour SMRT train with me!

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Lee ask me to be patient when taking Public Transport! I tried but FKing Shit! I waited for the first train, its overcrowded, so I wait for the 2nd one... also over crowded. He said I should have patience becos the next train will be arriving in 2 to 3 minutes time!

But &^&*(&^%%##@ the 3rd train is still over Crowded!

PM Lee sir, I invite you to experience the morning rush hour SMRT train with me!

Take train must oso use a bit of brain...... My sister often complains that she is late for work because she cannot board the bus or train...... my niece takes the same train but is always on time for school.

My niece taught my sister instead of squeezing into the packed train at Tanah Merah MRT....... to take the train going in the opposite direction....... so now she takes the train to Pasir Ris MRT and then board the train going to town from there..... no need to squeeze and always got seat. :p

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take train must oso use a bit of brain...... My sister often complains that she is late for work because she cannot board the bus or train...... my niece takes the same train but is always on time for school.

My niece taught my sister instead of squeezing into the packed train at Tanah Merah MRT....... to take the train going in the opposite direction....... so now she takes the train to Pasir Ris MRT and then board the train going to town from there..... no need to squeeze and always got seat. :p

What would happen when everyone do like your niece ? Obviously, it doesn't solve problem. It is promoting kiasu mentally further, if you move 1 station back , I will move 2 stations back to beat you. In the end everyone travel longer distance . I hope your niece enjoy the first class transport system that we have . :biggrin:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think of doing this... Dun clean up in the morning, look very untidy n wear my dirty/smelly clothes to take the train. Pp will Siam me so I got space to broad the train. Reach office then clean up...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What would happen when everyone do like your niece ? Obviously, it doesn't solve problem. It is promoting kiasu mentally further, if you move 1 station back , I will move 2 stations back to beat you. In the end everyone travel longer distance . I hope your niece enjoy the first class transport system that we have . :biggrin:

The important thing is that you get a seat & don't have to pay extra :rolleyes:

It is of course not productive to take 2 steps back to go forward but what to expect in Spore where we have highest paid civil servants in the world :eek: