• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why do sg men visit prostitutes?

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
can someone tell me why will they have sex with women who had sex with other men? so dirty....... :(

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
American men also visit prostitutes, Australian men also visit prostitutes, Thai men also visit prostitutes, etc. It is not just relegated to Singaporean men only. What are you even talking about?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
can someone tell me why will they have sex with women who had sex with other men? so dirty....... :(

It all has to do with the Scotty after they invented golf. Why hit a ball into a small hole six inch deep? And everyman has to enters the same hole.

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal

women have sex with other men are dirty? You mean only virgins are 'clean'?

how about men having sex with other women? Are they 'dirty' as well? Only virgin men are 'clean'?

Gosh ... there are a lot of 'dirty' men and women in the world ...

roxygurly

Alfrescian
Loyal
women have sex with other men are dirty? You mean only virgins are 'clean'?

how about men having sex with other women? Are they 'dirty' as well? Only virgin men are 'clean'?

Gosh ... there are a lot of 'dirty' men and women in the world ...

maybe this is an easier analogy.............
do you drink water from a public toilet bowl? :(
no offence meant... don't bully me like General Cao Pi :(

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
What exactly is wrong with sg men visiting prostitute? Care to explain?

Prostitution is one of the world oldest industry.