• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, 25-26 June 2007 and PM Lee Hsien Loong

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
glorria-arroyo-communion.jpg

arroyo2.jpg

Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, 25-26 June 2007 and PM Lee Hsien Loong

Arroyo%20-%2024_06_2007%20-%20pic.jpg

4390240DA285DDE2288282_Large.jpg

The President of the Republic of the Philippines, Her Excellency Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo makes a State Visit to Singapore on 25-26 June 2007 at the invitation of President S R Nathan. This is President Arroyo's second State Visit to Singapore since January 2001.

arroyo.bmp

President Arroyo is accompanied by Mr Jose de Venecia, Speaker of the House of Representatives; Mr Alberto Romulo, Secretary of Foreign Affairs; Mr Peter Favila, Secretary of Trade and Industry; Mr Roberto Romulo, Executive Director, International Board of Advisors; Mr Ignacio Bunye, Press Secretary; senior Philippine officials and a business delegation.

President Arroyo will call on and be hosted to a State Banquet by President S R Nathan. Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong will also meet President Arroyo and host her to lunch. President Arroyo will also meet senior representatives of the Singapore business community.

Last edited:

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arroyo%20-%2024_06_2007%20-%20pic.jpg

pinkie: "i wonder how fresh & tasty will they be? i'm so excited"

gloria ayoyo: "don't worry pinkie, i promise u will not be disappointed"

pinkie: "how sure r u?"

gloria ayoyo: "they look 10 times better than your mrs"

pinkie: "oh, sorry, you're mistaken, that's my husband you're referring to"