• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Toyota cab driver not happy with Merc cab driver

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Earlier tonight went Newton to have drinks with kakis to celebrate life

After too many drinks, avoid driving, so took cab

I went to third taxi in the queue - a Mercedes cab - but the first one not happy, came out and ask the driver not to drive off

Haha, what a joke - I told the Merc driver just drive off and ignore the guy. Merc driver very childish, show finger to the Toyota driver

Nothing wrong with me choosing a more comfortable ride if I have a choice, but all these taxi drivers are behaving like clowns

That's why we must allow one third of taxi driver quota to be given out to foreigners, so that the overall standard will improve

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal

I went to third taxi in the queue - a Mercedes cab - but the first one not happy, came out and ask the driver not to drive off

Haha, what a joke - I told the Merc driver just drive off and ignore the guy. Merc driver very childish, show finger to the Toyota driver

Nothing wrong with me choosing a more comfortable ride if I have a choice, but all these taxi drivers are behaving like clowns

That's why we must allow one third of taxi driver quota to be given out to foreigners, so that the overall standard will improve

Aiya

They need to release their stress..

All of them are struggling to meet the $80 rental each day.. Stressful job

Yukimura Sanada

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I fuck you understand china dog. No need to churn story, next time just be direct and make it simple like below will do. :biggrin:

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal

U fucking tonychat.... !!! The toyota driver should have run over u !!! :oIo:

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
he didnt clarify properly. his merc cab was actually...

images

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fuck you understand china dog. No need to churn story, next time just be direct and make it simple like below will do. :biggrin:

Hahaha, we all know you like to fuck dogs, but you may go to the bestiality forum to discuss that you sicko