• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sad day for Singaporeans at YOG East Coast Park

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The saddest part of my own experience with the YOG was when I was on the ECP (park) two stupid road marshall stopped me from going in the barricaded area, I pointed to the other cyclists cycling in the barricaded area, one marshall told me that it was the atheletes, the other MFer marshall (old Indian guy), get this, told me the they were "not Singaporeans", I blew my top and asked him what he meant by "not Singaporeans"? does that mean that only Singaporeans would be stopped from entering the barricaded area based on nationality? I asked him if he was a Singaporean and he said "Yes". Sad, Sad low self esteem Singaporeans, treat their own kind like dogs. All this barely one week after National Day, Singapore has no future.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The saddest part of my own experience with the YOG was when I was on the ECP (park) two stupid road marshall stopped me from going in the barricaded area, I pointed to the other cyclists cycling in the barricaded area, one marshall told me that it was the atheletes, the other MFer marshall (old Indian guy), get this, told me the they were "not Singaporeans", I blew my top and asked him what he meant by "not Singaporeans"? does that mean that only Singaporeans would be stopped from entering the barricaded area based on nationality? I asked him if he was a Singaporean and he said "Yes". Sad, Sad low self esteem Singaporeans, treat their own kind like dogs. All this barely one week after National Day, Singapore has no future.

NO DOGS & sinGAPOREANS ALLOWED!!!...pay $100 , $130 fine...you argue, you will be slapped a fine for obstruction to traffic, preventing a 'public servant' for carrying out their duty...so shut up & fark off!...this is the FT YOUR sinGAPORE...not yours...you are a 3rd class citizen in YOUR sinGAPORE!

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you pick 2 Traitors to be in charge, one old fart and one prata man, this is what you get.

Traitors are very smart.

1.) They will make sure they survive, it's Ok for them if you die.
2.) They are great lair and story teller and know how to twist facts, tell half truth and sell their grandma to you as a virgin.
3.) They will continue to betray you or suck on you for as long as they can.
4.) When they are caught, they can still argue that they did it for their country, Same logic like GST is good for the poor.

But i never imagine that "Chinese and Dogs" which happen in English Colonial days is now still very much alive here, but what is more sickening is the one oppressing us is not an outsider but our own people, under the leadership of Traitors.

For those who don't know what old fart and Prata man did in WW2 when Japs invaded us, please go read up, Our kid's history books seems to have this part omitted.
which is at point 2 above, Telling a Half truth.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I personally had encountered this discrimination on Sentosa many moons ago, that is why I never, ever step onto Sentosa.

There were 'ang mo kwee', "nippon-ji" waiting to Q & be served, beside us 'bumiputras'...they attendants paid attention & served only the foreigners, which made the entire group of 'bumiputras' to fark the attendants real loud over this discrimination...

This is still happening today....

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YourSingapore-Logo.jpg

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
should video tape this and show how's the current policy work against us the bramaputra

Green Light

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey you need to put in more effort in your stories:biggrin::biggrin:

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
NO DOGS & sinGAPOREANS ALLOWED!!!...pay $100 , $130 fine...you argue, you will be slapped a fine for obstruction to traffic, preventing a 'public servant' for carrying out their duty...so shut up & fark off!...this is the FT YOUR sinGAPORE...not yours...you are a 3rd class citizen in YOUR sinGAPORE!

wahlaneh...
bruce lee wanted to go into a park but was stopped by ahneh security guard: "NO DOGS & CHINESE ALLOWED".
then got some japs told him to kneel down so they could bring him in like a jap dog.
he killed those japs, jumped up n kicked the notice board into pieces.:mad:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahlaneh...
bruce lee wanted to go into a park but was stopped by ahneh security guard: "NO DOGS & CHINESE ALLOWED".
then got some japs told him to kneel down so they could bring him in like a jap dog.

The classic scene of Fist Of Fury with the Chinese translator for Japanese. Chen Zhen (Bruce Lee) bashed up a Japanese for "gifting" the framed banner scripted, Sick Men Of The East. He crushed the frame and forced the Japanese to swallow the paper. Then turned to the translator and said, "Mr. Translator Hu, tell them. This time it's only paper, next time I'll make them swallow the glass too."

jw5

Loyal
wahlaneh...
If Bruce Lee had shouted "wahlaneh!" instead of "wahtar!", his legacy would have been entirely different. :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Bruce Lee had shouted "wahlaneh!" instead of "wahtar!", his legacy would have been entirely different. :smile:

He might have shouted that had he been born and raised in Singapore.

But then, Singapore's a place for talents, no place for him.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I personally had encountered this discrimination on Sentosa many moons ago, that is why I never, ever step onto Sentosa.

There were 'ang mo kwee', "nippon-ji" waiting to Q & be served, beside us 'bumiputras'...they attendants paid attention & served only the foreigners, which made the entire group of 'bumiputras' to fark the attendants real loud over this discrimination...

This is still happening today....

Why would things change for the better :confused:

The attendants are probably just FT & they know that the bumiputrass are the lowest on the totem pole.

I haven't been to Sentosa for 20+ years & unlikely to until Spore gets it independance from the famiLee. However I have been to the attractions at Disney, Universal studio at Anaheim, Monterey Bay Acquarium, Las Vegas. Don't think Spore can better these l attractions :rolleyes: