• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dawn yang vs xia xue...hahaha

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's so funny. The Xia Xue vs. Dawn Yang saga has reached even the US of A. One website even set up a poll for you very vocal people to say your piece.

A snapshot:

((((Friday, July 11, 2008
XiaXue vs Dawn Yang, The WAR of The Famous Female Singaporean Bloggers

Source: www.GutterUncensored.com

Take the Polls, who would you rather bang? See the many photos below before you vote. Surely many of you out there have heard about the girl catfight between two beautiful and totally fuckable Singaporean bloggers, Dawn Yang and Xiaxue. It all started when the media started to compare the two, and one of them stood up saying that she is better than the other and the other said I am prettier. Or something like that, I can't keep up with shit like this... The GutterUncensored.com gets a lot of Singaporean visitors so I want to get an opinion on this nasty feud. Vote in the Polls! I will not take sides are anything in this battle, well not yet at least. And that is because I am not sure about shit yet so I will be neutral. Only thing I am sure about is that these two ladies would be great co-staring with me in a threesome sex tape. TAKE THE POLLS, VOTE! Click on pictures to enlarge.))))

Go here for the full story & the POLL. It's fun.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
For real? :p

Bang either one of them? One is a f*cking midget, while the other is f*cking plastic! :eek::eek:

How to bang? :confused::wink:

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well who knows? All these bucklings between them is earning them the publicity and generate traffic to their blog.:biggrin:

storm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya man, talk about publicity, did anyone remember about the newspaper report on how much these bloggers can earn just by blogging??

Sigh , I hate to say this but some of these bloggers are taking the celebraties route.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well who knows? All these bucklings between them is earning them the publicity and generate traffic to their blog.:biggrin:

I hope it causes the closure of their blogs. Can't stand both of them. Having them become media darlings is the lowest point in Singapore media. :biggrin:

slyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
i feel that dawn looks prettier compared to xiaxue though both did plastic surgeries. xiaxue's blog is full of rantings to get attention

A

all4great2

Dawn Yang wins hands-down ... has the demure but yet CFM look just like Vivian Hsu

slyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree but both have alot of issues. Way too much issues. Cannot even tell if they are pretending or if it is for real. I think they are for real.

how abt steven lim vs xia xue? :biggrin:

somehow i think steven lim and xiaxue are perfect couple since they have the same attitude prob :biggrin:

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya man, talk about publicity, did anyone remember about the newspaper report on how much these bloggers can earn just by blogging??

Sigh , I hate to say this but some of these bloggers are taking the celebraties route.

how much is the reported figures that they earned from blogging?

but then their sites generate huge amounts of traffic...not easy to do

Sammael

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only IRAS knows :cool: Please report them in if you have information of them cheating on their taxes :biggrin:

storm

Alfrescian
Loyal

If I remember correctly, 3-5k per month easily. It was in the Straits Times this year.