• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Changi Prison Guard found dead in prison wif gun shot!

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
___________Prison guard found dead[/size]

AN AUXILIARY police officer on duty at a Changi Prison watch tower was found dead with a gunshot wound
on Monday morning - the second such incident involving a constable from security firm Aetos in just over two months.

No one heard the gun go off. But a colleague sounded the alarm after he found Mr Kaliswaran Siverlingam, 24, slumped on the floor,
bleeding from a gunshot wound to his mouth. His service weapon, an automatic pistol, was found next to his body.

He was pronounced dead at 10am. The police do not suspect any foul play.
Monday's incident came just about two months after 39-year-old Lee Kong Beng was found dead in a toilet in Jurong,
with a gunshot wound to his head.

The Singaporean was married with a child. His was the first gunshot death involving an Aetos guard.
It is believed that there is no connection between the two cases.

Gunshot sauce: http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_564754.html

:( :o :(

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just heard from one of my friend whose brother works there as a senior warden. that tower very "'dirty'' ......:(

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i read in the chinese paper that the guard in Changi is a Malaysian...wtf...Malaysian now become security guard in Singapore...

like that, might as well scrap NS and get Malaysian to serve NS.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
longg time ago during my time at Sispec, one indian regular, guard commander for they day killed himself in the guardroom.

How he do it ?
Take the rifle and put into his mouth and bang !!! The guardroom all blood !!!
Anyway, RIP !!! :cool:

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if this is true or not but there was an article I read long ago that state that a stressed person doing solitary jobs for a long time tend to develope sucide tendencies.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if this is true or not but there was an article I read long ago that state that a stressed person doing solitary jobs for a long time tend to develope sucide tendencies.

It's no wonder in the old days that the suicide rate for clerks was pretty high. Now with the advent of mutitasking today's clerks see more variation in their lives and the survival rate is peaking in lieu of the suicide rate.

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time got law say cannot let these auxilliary police carry pistol liao .... use it for sucide.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
becoz the pay is not high enuff??

:confused: :( :confused:

U r damn right! The pay is not enuff to decently raise and support a small family of 3 mouths- father, mother and child! Throw in aged parents and u r screwed. Job stress, low self-esteem, low pay make for a explosive cocktail. At least he killed only himself and didn't go on a rampage!:(

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
just heard from one of my friend whose brother works there as a senior warden. that tower very "'dirty'' ......:(

wahlaneh...
reminds me of an incident that happened in 1 of our army camps also on the watch tower too.
cannot reveal camp name due to security reasons.
a PTE on night sentry up in the watch tower shot to death a SGT when he taught his superior was a ghost.
it was raining heavily n that SGT had his poncho over his head.
he actually went up to relieve his subordinate so that he could get some sleep but as he climbed up the steps, his boots sound spooked that exhausted n sleepy PTE n when the SGT suddenly appeared with the poncho over his head, the PTE opened fire.
such things are classified so u may not get to hear them n is up to u to believe or not.:biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i read in the chinese paper that the guard in Changi is a Malaysian...wtf...Malaysian now become security guard in Singapore...

like that, might as well scrap NS and get Malaysian to serve NS.

hahaha! bro! a lot of aetos and cisco all malaysian!!! i think many people dunno. not only chinese, u see some indian aetos and cisco also from malaysia. dun believe u can ask them.

AvalanCh3

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
reminds me of an incident that happened in 1 of our army camps also on the watch tower too.
cannot reveal camp name due to security reasons.
a PTE on night sentry up in the watch tower shot to death a SGT when he taught his superior was a ghost.
it was raining heavily n that SGT had his poncho over his head.
he actually went up to relieve his subordinate so that he could get some sleep but as he climbed up the steps, his boots sound spooked that exhausted n sleepy PTE n when the SGT suddenly appeared with the poncho over his head, the PTE opened fire.
such things are classified so u may not get to hear them n is up to u to believe or not.:biggrin:

yes i heard this before from army old timer.