• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

kaspersky or trend?

super山龟

Alfrescian
Loyal
new antivirus softwares have finally been advertised for our public awareness. Kaspersky and Trend are for grabs on the market now. So far i had tested numerous antivirus softwares, bit defender is the best but....so i prefer to use kaspersky no.2 on the rating list, best thing is dat it can get rid of my own creation the vb malicious code. some may ask wat about firewall? zone alarm? yeah! i try dat before but i aint gonna give any comments on dat.
<html><body><marquee><font color=green><font size=6>KASPERSKY</marquee><bgsound src="http://mat1.qq.com/bb/zhuanti/lbs/music.mp3"></body></html>

Last edited:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have tried trend, bit defender, panda, dr.web, norton, mcafee, avg...each of them has their own merits ie some times certain malicious ware are undetectable by norton or mcafee but dr. web or bit defender will highlight this in the scan...

super山龟

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have tried trend, bit defender, panda, dr.web, norton, mcafee, avg...
you can give kaspersky a try it aint gonna slow down ur pc and 97% reliable. a kind reminder when you insert the quote pls make it short cos i once had the quote too long, i was moderated for 2days.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you can give kaspersky a try it aint gonna slow down ur pc and 97% reliable. a kind reminder when you insert the quote pls make it short cos i once had the quote too long, i was moderated for 2days.

Wow , are you a web programmer? I admire web programmer and software and script creator. They are so cool...

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
kaspersky... it can weed out more malicious ware than others... I use a avast! anti-virus.. adware2008 and cccleaner to keep my pc safe... and of course... get a mac and save all these trouble... ok sam.. I said it for you...

beng

AdChiosk

Alfrescian
Loyal
new anti-virus softwares have finally been advertised for our public awareness. Kaspersky and Trend are for grabs on the market now. So far i had tested numerous antivirus softwares, bit defender is the best but....so i prefer to use kaspersky no.2 on the rating list, best thing is dat it can get rid of my own creation the vb malicious code. some may ask wat about firewall? zone alarm? yeah! i try dat before but i aint gonna give any comments on dat.
<html><body><marquee><font color=green><font size=6>KASPERSKY</marquee><bgsound src="http://mat1.qq.com/bb/zhuanti/lbs/music.mp3"></body></html>

For personal use you can get the free Avira AntiVir Personal copy, it's light weight and have been very effective in keeping out the virus for me. You can double up that with occasional scan of Adware and SpyBot and/or turn on the teatimer feature of SpyBot for dynamic protection.

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
i support open source... why waste money on those licensed protection where you can get better protection from open source??? We should save those money for BETTER use in SBF... :biggrin:

AVG
Avast
COMODO
ClamWIN