• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why I hate Ang Mohs taking advantage of SPGs here

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Valleycat,

1. The number of abandoned single mothers (ANG MOHs) on the domestic purpose benefit in NZ is NOT a small number because generally ANG MOH men are only good at "HIT and RUN", totally irresponsible in sowing their wild oats and fleeing their responsibilities even when it involves ANG MOH women.

2. The number of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE on ANG MOH women by their ANG MOH partners is also rising rapidly with fatalities getting very common.

If ANG MOH men can behave like that to their own ANG MOH women, why should they treat SPGs any differently? Don't be fooled by all that charm and sweet talk.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is alot fantasies in them blogs. Take it a with a more than a pinch of salt. Most of guys masquerading as girls to get hits on their posts etc.Most sluts have little time behind the PC. They will be banging away or spending time at many watering holes that Singapore is well know for.

Look you might have a knack for typing up bombastic sounding phrases and i would say a rather wide general knowledge still you should never attempt to act like a smart ass and simply brush off all of those posts as pure fantasy written by men.

I agree with Sroobal over Jah. Real girls will never write that way even with complaining bitterly anonymously.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Valleycat,

1. The number of abandoned single mothers (ANG MOHs) on the domestic purpose benefit in NZ is NOT a small number because generally ANG MOH men are only good at "HIT and RUN", totally irresponsible in sowing their wild oats and fleeing their responsibilities even when it involves ANG MOH women.

2. The number of DOMESTIC VIOLENCE on ANG MOH women by their ANG MOH partners is also rising rapidly with fatalities getting very common.

If ANG MOH men can behave like that to their own ANG MOH women, why should they treat SPGs any differently? Don't be fooled by all that charm and sweet talk.

You know the funny thing?

Ang moh write like this about black people. They mean the black ppl that grew up in the same western society as them.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: SG women claims ang moh are more gentleman than locals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I totally disagree that ang mohs are gentlemen unless you refer to ang moh ladies. I have wasted my prime years with 2 ang mohs who are stationed here for a few years and the first one had been spending my money without a sense of embarassment. When we go out I pay all the bills , lunch , dinner & drinks etc. Staying with him and being nice to him for almost 4.5 years drained my bank account and my youth. I lost many opportunities to get married because of him , he will breathe sweet words into my ears and shower me with alot of love ( on the bed I mean ) , I should have realised he is a pervert and taking advantage of me but when in love thought nothing of that.

Even as a prostitute , I would have make hordes of monies sleeping around instead , I had to pay for all his luxuries and offer free sex. When he got tired , he was a completely different person , agressive and hurtful in his words , a real bastard . He lied and lied to get what he wanted and once tired of me , just drop me like a hot potato.

Second ang moh was here for 2 years 8 months , I thought I will not be as unlucky and decided to continue seeing another ang moh . History repeated itself , I kicked myself for being so blind when in love . When friends advised me against seeing ang mohs , I brushed them off , telling them how gentlemenly they are but when you are beaten twice , you will wake up , unfortunately it is too late . I lost all hopes on starting a family now that I am in my late 30s.

If you are reading this , take my advice , avoid a relationship with ang moh wolves in sheepskins. It will not end up well , to keep the marriage you just have to give in all the time , like his slave !

Any more stories to share, valleycat?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
i read a adults blog of an Australian gal of Korean descent who works in Barclay Sg, abt 30yrs.

Well, imo she is a slut who needs lot of attention from the angmo assholes.
She is famous in the financial circles for good gangbang... and telling all her sob stories how she was looking for love and yet loved gangbang sessions with the FT angmo bankers... lol !!

Guess what, she is dating a FT korean banker at the same time and always looking to organised gangbangs session in her blogs. I last saw she is looking for 4-5 negros for gangbangs. Not SPG but KPG !!! :eek::biggrin::biggrin:

K Pop means fuck until eyes popped

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha spg open legs big big asking to be screwed by angmo kau, angmo kau jus obliged. Why u say angmo taking advantage?:biggrin:

Then things go wrong, divorced, bring kids with them and look for 2nd husband usually an asian.

Hahaha:biggrin: spg are defective porducts.

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
My 2 cents worth: Sinkie girls, only 1 out of 1 Million are worth 2 fucks. The rest, whatever they want to do with themselves, is just fine by me.

Sinkie girls are big fish only in a Small Pond. Once they leave the Small Pond, compared to the others out there, they are Ikan Bilis. Or, once the Big Fish jump into the Small Pond, they Sinkiepoo Ikan Bilis are less than appetizer for the Big Fish.

Right now, many Big Fish have jumped into the mini pond that is Sinkiepoo. Many Sinkiepoo women are left with only a Cold Pillow to cuddle. Hubby gone. Kena caught by the Big Fish.

Let the Ang Moi have the SPGs lah. They r bottom feeders and they take the ones we don't want. No wastage!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
male sinkies, it 's time to boost your own ego! go to ang mo land and fuck their women.:biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can't remember, that was quite some time ago. Likely I already overdrank and wasn't looking forward to another mouthful of booze. Perhaps was about to blow chunks (ie. throw up, chunk here does not refer to fat chinks!:biggrin: )

Cheers!

Hi Agorobic

What about Cheers?

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie guys are far more generous and giving to Sinkie women than Ang Moh guys, but Sinkie women are too dumb to realize it.

No wonder Sinkie women voted for MIW, they like to be screwed and squeezed out of their money by white people, even the fake ang mohs that is PAP.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
But I like to fuck Ang Mo Charbos. Does that make me a SPG? Sarong Party Guy? heheheehhe

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But I like to fuck Ang Mo Charbos. Does that make me a SPG? Sarong Party Guy? heheheehhe

Willing seller, willing buyer lah. In a globalized world it doesn't matter who fucks who. Whether you like white girls or black boys, just go ahead. Just don't kpkb when things don't go your way and claim that you're being vicitimized or taken advantage of.