• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why I hate Ang Mohs taking advantage of SPGs here

valleycat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SG women claims ang moh are more gentleman than locals

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I totally disagree that ang mohs are gentlemen unless you refer to ang moh ladies. I have wasted my prime years with 2 ang mohs who are stationed here for a few years and the first one had been spending my money without a sense of embarassment. When we go out I pay all the bills , lunch , dinner & drinks etc. Staying with him and being nice to him for almost 4.5 years drained my bank account and my youth. I lost many opportunities to get married because of him , he will breathe sweet words into my ears and shower me with alot of love ( on the bed I mean ) , I should have realised he is a pervert and taking advantage of me but when in love thought nothing of that.

Even as a prostitute , I would have make hordes of monies sleeping around instead , I had to pay for all his luxuries and offer free sex. When he got tired , he was a completely different person , agressive and hurtful in his words , a real bastard . He lied and lied to get what he wanted and once tired of me , just drop me like a hot potato.

Second ang moh was here for 2 years 8 months , I thought I will not be as unlucky and decided to continue seeing another ang moh . History repeated itself , I kicked myself for being so blind when in love . When friends advised me against seeing ang mohs , I brushed them off , telling them how gentlemenly they are but when you are beaten twice , you will wake up , unfortunately it is too late . I lost all hopes on starting a family now that I am in my late 30s.

If you are reading this , take my advice , avoid a relationship with ang moh wolves in sheepskins. It will not end up well , to keep the marriage you just have to give in all the time , like his slave !

cckc22

i hv a ex colleague who still enjoying your type of 'fling' with ang moh till now and she is 33 soon. she no regret leh. willing party. and keep telling me the Mcdonald's slogan.

but i think she will need a very brave chinese man to marry her in future if no non-chinese wan to marry her. unless the chinese man know nothing abt her past.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
So sorry to hear that you had been screw by a ang moh not once but twice..dun worry we have many bros here to share your pain..right bro ram and bro quatas.:wink:

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
i read a adults blog of an Australian gal of Korean descent who works in Barclay Sg, abt 30yrs.

Well, imo she is a slut who needs lot of attention from the angmo assholes.
She is famous in the financial circles for good gangbang... and telling all her sob stories how she was looking for love and yet loved gangbang sessions with the FT angmo bankers... lol !!

Guess what, she is dating a FT korean banker at the same time and always looking to organised gangbangs session in her blogs. I last saw she is looking for 4-5 negros for gangbangs. Not SPG but KPG !!! :eek::biggrin::biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is alot fantasies in them blogs. Take it a with a more than a pinch of salt. Most of guys masquerading as girls to get hits on their posts etc.Most sluts have little time behind the PC. They will be banging away or spending time at many watering holes that Singapore is well know for.

i read a adults blog of an Australian gal of Korean descent who works in Barclay Sg, abt 30yrs.

Well, imo she is a slut who needs lot of attention from the angmo assholes.
She is famous in the financial circles for good gangbang... and telling all her sob stories how she was looking for love and yet loved gangbang sessions with the FT angmo bankers... lol !!

Guess what, she is dating a FT korean banker at the same time and always looking to organised gangbangs session in her blogs. I last saw she is looking for 4-5 negros for gangbangs. Not SPG but KPG !!! :eek::biggrin::biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is alot fantasies in them blogs. Take it a with a more than a pinch of salt. Most of guys masquerading as girls to get hits on their posts etc.Most sluts have little time behind the PC. They will be banging away or spending time at many watering holes that Singapore is well know for.

Look you might have a knack for typing up bombastic sounding phrases and i would say a rather wide general knowledge still you should never attempt to act like a smart ass and simply brush off all of those posts as pure fantasy written by men.

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, the blog is housed in a site where you find lot of bedminton action :wink:
Lots of her photos.... in the blog so yeah... really pretty Aust korean gal with bit
of MILF look :biggrin::biggrin:

IMO, she craved for attention and rough sex from guys... which angmo guys can give her. Most asian guys wouldn't touch her... after one time off, i guess.

The thing is... she is brainwashed and experience with all this, it would be difficult to get out.

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hv a ex colleague who still enjoying your type of 'fling' with ang moh till now and she is 33 soon. she no regret leh. willing party. and keep telling me the Mcdonald's slogan.

but i think she will need a very brave chinese man to marry her in future if no non-chinese wan to marry her. unless the chinese man know nothing abt her past.

She dun need a brave chinese but a chinese with a big enough dick to fill that longkang hole....

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, the blog is housed in a site where you find lot of bedminton action :wink:
Lots of her photos.... in the blog so yeah... really pretty Aust korean gal with bit
of MILF look :biggrin::biggrin:

IMO, she craved for attention and rough sex from guys... which angmo guys can give her. Most asian guys wouldn't touch her... after one time off, i guess.

The thing is... she is brainwashed and experience with all this, it would be difficult to get out.

The Korean one I dun know but I dun think Singapore girls write that way. It read more like a man's writing style to me.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I totally disagree that ang mohs are gentlemen unless you refer to ang moh ladies. I have wasted my prime years with 2 ang mohs who are stationed here for a few years and the first one had been spending my money without a sense of embarassment. When we go out I pay all the bills , lunch , dinner & drinks etc. Staying with him and being nice to him for almost 4.5 years drained my bank account and my youth. I lost many opportunities to get married because of him , he will breathe sweet words into my ears and shower me with alot of love ( on the bed I mean ) , I should have realised he is a pervert and taking advantage of me but when in love thought nothing of that.

Even as a prostitute , I would have make hordes of monies sleeping around instead , I had to pay for all his luxuries and offer free sex. When he got tired , he was a completely different person , agressive and hurtful in his words , a real bastard . He lied and lied to get what he wanted and once tired of me , just drop me like a hot potato.

Second ang moh was here for 2 years 8 months , I thought I will not be as unlucky and decided to continue seeing another ang moh . History repeated itself , I kicked myself for being so blind when in love . When friends advised me against seeing ang mohs , I brushed them off , telling them how gentlemenly they are but when you are beaten twice , you will wake up , unfortunately it is too late . I lost all hopes on starting a family now that I am in my late 30s.

If you are reading this , take my advice , avoid a relationship with ang moh wolves in sheepskins. It will not end up well , to keep the marriage you just have to give in all the time , like his slave !

Yes lots of Chinese gals think that going out with Angmo is one up!
Actually to our local ppl 's thinking "you're unwanted" by local that's why
u chose angmo, angmo they just want to have fun for FREE!!! words, love,
I care for you! are just freedom of speech! They get what they wanted
i.e. free sex! lived with u, you lose out your youth!!! by the time u realised u 're OLD already.

Put on Lelong/sale in the Supermart's Gondola.
Some how our ciulture ands thinking are different, if u would
have choosen a local boy, good boy he would marry...

Now u look for local boy he would said your lobang already longa
already!! you know what I mean??

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To TS you shouldn't write taking advantage of locals. Willing buyer, willing seller. End of story. Just hope that these dumped scum don't try and sabo some honest local man.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This book written by A A Gill is perhaps 10 years late, if not you can use it for guidlines and briefing you how Angmoh cheng behave.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2006/jan/02/digestedread.shopping

Angmoh angry people and short fuse. What type of angmoh was your bastard, is he a Pom (Brit)?

Many Sinkies want to migrate to Angmoh land and live next to them as nieghbours, lagi jialat! I know a friend in OZ his wife fled with Ozzie angmoh (the native type), At her age of nearing 60, the chow angomh also want this laogoh CB (friend's wife). Hearsay now angmoh dumped this laoCB after few years of tasting old Asian CB juice ha!

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally disagree that ang mohs are gentlemen unless you refer to ang moh ladies.

That's because you have never had a relationship with mat salleh girls. Otherwise you'd tell the same story as with the men.

Just admit that you desire emotional satisfaction over all else.

Please man. You wasted 6 years and ended up without them in your late 30s. That means you must have started out at 29 or 30, right?

So logically, how could you say you have drained your youth, when you have none? You have no case. Money maybe (although much of it was exchanged for sexual satisfaction), but not youth.

What? He's a pervert and you offered him free sex if things didn't go well and if they do, he's a lover and you offered him love as much as you could? What kind of a definition is this, you silly woman? Are you sure that as a 29 or 30 year old prostitute, you can make even more money? Are you crazy?

Starting a family in your 30s is already a late deal, but are you sure that was the foremost priority on your mind? Now you're just like, 36 or 37 and if you are sincere enough, you still have a chance.

But if you are maybe too matured and withered then I would cry for you.

I believe that when I discipline women and drop them, I do it in the dignity of a gentlemen. Those boys are rough, and maybe they'd help you feel better if they were under my guidance for this finale bit.

You were arrogant to dump Asians for mat sallehs, and you paid the price. An arrogant woman... is a joke, and also clumsy, as those two terms are mutually exclusive, always remember that.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not really. she did told me some AM are really big till she bleed. but some are normal size or just nice for her.

isn't that the same for the chinese too.

Some chinese are bigger than 100 kg and some are small.

For some odd reason if anyone makes a bad generalized statement on an ang moh it's racist and wrong but it's okay if they do the same to chinese.

Oh yes so what if the dick is so big it makes someone bleed? Sounds like bad and painful sex to me. Might as well bang a horse or buy the largest cucumber, i am sure they are larger than any human.