• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

2 Sarawakians get death

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
c5.jpg

TWO Sarawakian men who bashed to death a Chinese national while robbing him were on Friday convicted of murder and sentenced to the mandatory death penalty.

Jabing Kho had struck Mr Cao Ruyin, a construction worker, on the head with a tree branch with such force that his accomplice, Galing Kujat, saw their 40-year-old victim's head crack open.

An autopsy found that Mr Cao suffered 14 fractures to his skull.

Justice Kan Ting Chiu, in convicting the two 26-year-olds, found that the duo had a common intention to commit robbery, and while carrying out that crime, Jabing intentionally inflicted head injuries on Mr Cao, which were sufficient to cause death.

On the night of Feb 17, 2008, Mr Cao and another Chinese worker, Mr Wu Jun, were walking along Geylang Drive when they were set upon by Galing and Jabing.

Mr Cao, who was robbed of his mobile phone, died from serious injuries to his brain six days later, while Mr Wu escaped with minor injuries.

Read the full story in Saturday's edition of The Straits Times.

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, more ammunitions for forummers to call for restrictons for FTs coming to Singapore!

For this I fully I agree with and support the PAP govt.....killed these fuckers and PAP must have ther credit to do it that fast.

The Canadians would take years to convict these murdrers and then jail them for 7 years.

The other one is canning for rapes and molests.

Good job PAP!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, more ammunitions for forummers to call for restrictons for FTs coming to Singapore!

Then for the good of the country and its citizens, I hope you get robbed by these FTs your masters vetted. Robbed, then repeatedly raped afterwards. :oIo:

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
so far from the newspaper, sarawakians robbers are the most stupid.

They just whacked people without asking victims to handover their belongings.

They could have pin down the victims, get their stuff and give the victims a few kicks or tie up before running away. Think we need to give out some SOP for them... rob safely!!! :eek::biggrin::biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are some kadazan or iban or dusun or some kind of aboriginal in Sarawak. They are not malay, and have weird names or chinese sounding names which are purely coincidental.

They certainly look malay though. Just like how those 50 minority groups in china probably look chinese.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gallows is too humane, compare to 14 fractures on the skull.
Death panelty to a certain extend, must be retain, for criminals such as these.

I prefer the old school "An eye for an eye"