SG Live Bet
SG Tipster
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Expert confirms that Islamic terrorist had plan Orchard MRT bomb plot

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    958
    My Reputation Points: 31 / Power: 0

    Default Expert confirms that Islamic terrorist had plan Orchard MRT bomb plot

    Expert confirms MRT bomb plot

    A top Indonesian security official confirms there was a plan to bomb the Orchard MRT station.

    Slain terror suspect had plan to attack Singapore

    AP - Wednesday, July 28

    JAKARTA, Indonesia – A slain Indonesian terrorism suspect and associates planned to attack Singapore and a map with one of the city-state's subway stations marked in red was found on his body after he was shot dead, police said Wednesday.

    Ahmad Maulana's plot came to light during the interrogation of Abdullah Sunata, Indonesia's most-wanted terror suspect arrested last month in Central Java, said Col. Peter Golose of Indonesia's counterterrorism unit.

    Golose did not identify a specific target, but said a map of Singapore with a major subway station marked with a red circle and arrow was discovered in a backpack on Maulana's body.

    Maulana, who is said to have received training in the southern Philippines, was fatally shot during a police raid in the capital Jakarta in May. He was accused of involvement in a jihadist training camp in Indonesia's Aceh province.

    "Maulana has associates in Malaysia and also in Singapore," Golose told reporters on the sidelines of a two-day de-radicalization workshop attended by officials and non-governmental organizations from Singapore and Saudi Arabia. "We are investigating what they have planned ... because Maulana's network still exists."

    Maulana's associates are affiliated with the Southeast Asian terrorist group Jemaah Islamiyah, Golose said.

    Indonesia has battled Islamist militants with links to Jemaah Islamiyah since 2002, when extremists bombed a nightclub district on Bali island, killing 202 people, mostly foreign tourists.

    Authorities previously said Sunata's new network, uncovered in February, had plans to launch a Mumbai-style terrorist assault and kill President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono and other high-profile targets during August Independence Day celebrations.
    Show mercy to one another, but be ruthless to Muslims Terrorist

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    806
    My Reputation Points: 307 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Expert confirms that Islamic terrorist had plan Orchard MRT bomb plot

    Old fark got to thanks the Indonesians for killing the terrorist. Otherwise, Orchard Station no more

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,006
    My Reputation Points: 462 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Expert confirms that Islamic terrorist had plan Orchard MRT bomb plot

    Nowadays if a terrorist is caught, he will be killed. He will not be extradited to Singapore. Everybody knows why.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere... somewhere lah!!
    Posts
    19,721
    My Reputation Points: 6656 / Power: 20

    Default Re: Expert confirms that Islamic terrorist had plan Orchard MRT bomb plot

    Isnt this news quite long ago?
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    BusNo64 is a cheapskate low baller
    This is how you sum up Drifter, see here, hahaha
    FishyPie - Moron of the Decade, and a SPH dog

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    718
    My Reputation Points: 39 / Power: 7

    Default Re: Expert confirms that Islamic terrorist had plan Orchard MRT bomb plot

    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Seok Duk View Post
    Nowadays if a terrorist is caught, he will be killed. He will not be extradited to Singapore. Everybody knows why.
    if in doubt go ask Mas.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,076
    My Reputation Points: 146 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Expert confirms that Islamic terrorist had plan Orchard MRT bomb plot

    wahlaneh...
    coz we are only a small red dot mah.
    "aim that red dot n remove it."

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    3,196
    My Reputation Points: 1069 / Power: 8

    Default Re: Expert confirms that Islamic terrorist had plan Orchard MRT bomb plot

    With our MRT packed like sardine, casualties will be very high if they strike.
    Reason obeys itself; Ignorance submits to what is dictated to it. - Thomas Paine

    A society without proportionate consequence for personal actions will make eventual victims of all.-unknown

    Lanjioaless faggot Tonychat, the Singapore PR from Malaysia, fucking no ball and no guts to talk the talk, walk the walk. Always want Uncle Devil to fuck for him. Sinkie Tonychat, why you so sinkie? - Devil Within

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    3,471
    My Reputation Points: 518 / Power: 6

    Default Re: Expert confirms that Islamic terrorist had plan Orchard MRT bomb plot

    Stupid terrorist only know orchard road la. I thought airpot is always the hot favourite why MRT?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    14,006
    My Reputation Points: 19382 / Power: 45

    Default Re: Expert confirms that Islamic terrorist had plan Orchard MRT bomb plot

    Quote Originally Posted by ILovePork View Post
    Expert confirms MRT bomb plot

    A top Indonesian security official confirms there was a plan to bomb the Orchard MRT station.

    Slain terror suspect had plan to attack Singapore

    AP - Wednesday, July 28

    JAKARTA, Indonesia – A slain Indonesian terrorism suspect and associates planned to attack Singapore and a map with one of the city-state's subway stations marked in red was found on his body after he was shot dead, police said Wednesday.

    Ahmad Maulana's plot came to light during the interrogation of Abdullah Sunata, Indonesia's most-wanted terror suspect arrested last month in Central Java, said Col. Peter Golose of Indonesia's counterterrorism unit.

    Golose did not identify a specific target, but said a map of Singapore with a major subway station marked with a red circle and arrow was discovered in a backpack on Maulana's body.

    Maulana, who is said to have received training in the southern Philippines, was fatally shot during a police raid in the capital Jakarta in May. He was accused of involvement in a jihadist training camp in Indonesia's Aceh province.

    "Maulana has associates in Malaysia and also in Singapore," Golose told reporters on the sidelines of a two-day de-radicalization workshop attended by officials and non-governmental organizations from Singapore and Saudi Arabia. "We are investigating what they have planned ... because Maulana's network still exists."

    Maulana's associates are affiliated with the Southeast Asian terrorist group Jemaah Islamiyah, Golose said.

    Indonesia has battled Islamist militants with links to Jemaah Islamiyah since 2002, when extremists bombed a nightclub district on Bali island, killing 202 people, mostly foreign tourists.

    Authorities previously said Sunata's new network, uncovered in February, had plans to launch a Mumbai-style terrorist assault and kill President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono and other high-profile targets during August Independence Day celebrations.
    Time to increase our never retiring ministars' salary

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    480
    My Reputation Points: 182 / Power: 6

    Default Re: Expert confirms that Islamic terrorist had plan Orchard MRT bomb plot

    iPhone 4 launching on Friday. No time for tasteless news like this.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    22,247
    My Reputation Points: 7324 / Power: 22

    Default Re: Expert confirms that Islamic terrorist had plan Orchard MRT bomb plot

    Quote Originally Posted by lovesamleong View Post
    Old fark got to thanks the Indonesians for killing the terrorist. Otherwise, Orchard Station no more
    now that terrorist is dead ...lagi dangerous because his group member is out there planing for a revenge ..

    dead man cannot sabo his team member

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    15,577
    My Reputation Points: 1740 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Expert confirms that Islamic terrorist had plan Orchard MRT bomb plot

    What is terror

    What would the terrorist achieve that the threat of floods is not already achieving

    Everytime it rains I bet people in Orchard Rd start worrying

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,076
    My Reputation Points: 146 / Power: 5

    Default Re: Expert confirms that Islamic terrorist had plan Orchard MRT bomb plot

    wahlaneh...
    even an ordinary item like a pen or watch can be suspicious.
    so dun pray play hor.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Timbuktu
    Posts
    23,214
    My Reputation Points: 2329 / Power: 12

    Default Re: Expert confirms that Islamic terrorist had plan Orchard MRT bomb plot

    Quote Originally Posted by johnny333 View Post
    What is terror

    What would the terrorist achieve that the threat of floods is not already achieving

    Everytime it rains I bet people in Orchard Rd start worrying
    My American friend told me, that the US Government often play up this terror thing, so that it gets the people engrossed & forget how lousy they are.

    The same goes for here....

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Disneyland
    Posts
    15,577
    My Reputation Points: 1740 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Expert confirms that Islamic terrorist had plan Orchard MRT bomb plot

    Quote Originally Posted by halsey02 View Post
    My American friend told me, that the US Government often play up this terror thing, so that it gets the people engrossed & forget how lousy they are.

    The same goes for here....
    Yes , people suspected the Bush Jr administration of using scare tactics.

    In Spore they are trying to blame god

    People are probably more worried of floods then a terrorists attack.

    Even if a terrorist blows up something, people will blame the short guy who's related to the old man So it's a no win situation for the PAP.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Al-Qaeda suspect pleads guilty to New York bomb plot
    By yellow people in forum International News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-02-2010, 02:11 PM
  2. What you should know about CPF Life
    By metalslug in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 22-10-2009, 02:20 PM
  3. New malls on the block: ION Orchard and Orchard Central
    By metalslug in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 23-03-2009, 11:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •