SG Live Bet
SG Tipster

Thread: Expert confirms that Islamic terrorist had plan Orchard MRT bomb plot

My Reputation Points: 31 / Power: 0

Default Expert confirms that Islamic terrorist had plan Orchard MRT bomb plot

Expert confirms MRT bomb plot

A top Indonesian security official confirms there was a plan to bomb the Orchard MRT station.

Slain terror suspect had plan to attack Singapore

AP - Wednesday, July 28

JAKARTA, Indonesia – A slain Indonesian terrorism suspect and associates planned to attack Singapore and a map with one of the city-state's subway stations marked in red was found on his body after he was shot dead, police said Wednesday.

Ahmad Maulana's plot came to light during the interrogation of Abdullah Sunata, Indonesia's most-wanted terror suspect arrested last month in Central Java, said Col. Peter Golose of Indonesia's counterterrorism unit.

Golose did not identify a specific target, but said a map of Singapore with a major subway station marked with a red circle and arrow was discovered in a backpack on Maulana's body.

Maulana, who is said to have received training in the southern Philippines, was fatally shot during a police raid in the capital Jakarta in May. He was accused of involvement in a jihadist training camp in Indonesia's Aceh province.

"Maulana has associates in Malaysia and also in Singapore," Golose told reporters on the sidelines of a two-day de-radicalization workshop attended by officials and non-governmental organizations from Singapore and Saudi Arabia. "We are investigating what they have planned ... because Maulana's network still exists."

Maulana's associates are affiliated with the Southeast Asian terrorist group Jemaah Islamiyah, Golose said.

Indonesia has battled Islamist militants with links to Jemaah Islamiyah since 2002, when extremists bombed a nightclub district on Bali island, killing 202 people, mostly foreign tourists.

Authorities previously said Sunata's new network, uncovered in February, had plans to launch a Mumbai-style terrorist assault and kill President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono and other high-profile targets during August Independence Day celebrations.
    Show mercy to one another, but be ruthless to Muslims Terrorist

My Reputation Points: 307 / Power: 5

Default Re: Expert confirms that Islamic terrorist had plan Orchard MRT bomb plot

Old fark got to thanks the Indonesians for killing the terrorist. Otherwise, Orchard Station no more

My Reputation Points: 462 / Power: 5

Default Re: Expert confirms that Islamic terrorist had plan Orchard MRT bomb plot

Nowadays if a terrorist is caught, he will be killed. He will not be extradited to Singapore. Everybody knows why.

My Reputation Points: 6656 / Power: 20

Isnt this news quite long ago?
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    BusNo64 is a cheapskate low baller
    This is how you sum up Drifter, see here, hahaha
    FishyPie - Moron of the Decade, and a SPH dog

My Reputation Points: 39 / Power: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Seok Duk View Post
    Nowadays if a terrorist is caught, he will be killed. He will not be extradited to Singapore. Everybody knows why.
    if in doubt go ask Mas.

My Reputation Points: 146 / Power: 5

wahlaneh...
    coz we are only a small red dot mah.
    "aim that red dot n remove it."

My Reputation Points: 1069 / Power: 8

With our MRT packed like sardine, casualties will be very high if they strike.
    Reason obeys itself; Ignorance submits to what is dictated to it. - Thomas Paine

A society without proportionate consequence for personal actions will make eventual victims of all.-unknown

Lanjioaless faggot Tonychat, the Singapore PR from Malaysia, fucking no ball and no guts to talk the talk, walk the walk. Always want Uncle Devil to fuck for him. Sinkie Tonychat, why you so sinkie? - Devil Within

My Reputation Points: 518 / Power: 6

Stupid terrorist only know orchard road la. I thought airpot is always the hot favourite why MRT?

My Reputation Points: 19382 / Power: 45

Quote Originally Posted by ILovePork View Post
    Expert confirms MRT bomb plot

A top Indonesian security official confirms there was a plan to bomb the Orchard MRT station.

Slain terror suspect had plan to attack Singapore

AP - Wednesday, July 28

JAKARTA, Indonesia – A slain Indonesian terrorism suspect and associates planned to attack Singapore and a map with one of the city-state's subway stations marked in red was found on his body after he was shot dead, police said Wednesday.

Ahmad Maulana's plot came to light during the interrogation of Abdullah Sunata, Indonesia's most-wanted terror suspect arrested last month in Central Java, said Col. Peter Golose of Indonesia's counterterrorism unit.

Golose did not identify a specific target, but said a map of Singapore with a major subway station marked with a red circle and arrow was discovered in a backpack on Maulana's body.

Maulana, who is said to have received training in the southern Philippines, was fatally shot during a police raid in the capital Jakarta in May. He was accused of involvement in a jihadist training camp in Indonesia's Aceh province.

"Maulana has associates in Malaysia and also in Singapore," Golose told reporters on the sidelines of a two-day de-radicalization workshop attended by officials and non-governmental organizations from Singapore and Saudi Arabia. "We are investigating what they have planned ... because Maulana's network still exists."

Maulana's associates are affiliated with the Southeast Asian terrorist group Jemaah Islamiyah, Golose said.

Indonesia has battled Islamist militants with links to Jemaah Islamiyah since 2002, when extremists bombed a nightclub district on Bali island, killing 202 people, mostly foreign tourists.

Authorities previously said Sunata's new network, uncovered in February, had plans to launch a Mumbai-style terrorist assault and kill President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono and other high-profile targets during August Independence Day celebrations.
    Time to increase our never retiring ministars' salary

My Reputation Points: 182 / Power: 6

iPhone 4 launching on Friday. No time for tasteless news like this.

My Reputation Points: 7324 / Power: 22

Quote Originally Posted by lovesamleong View Post
    Old fark got to thanks the Indonesians for killing the terrorist. Otherwise, Orchard Station no more
    now that terrorist is dead ...lagi dangerous because his group member is out there planing for a revenge ..

dead man cannot sabo his team member

My Reputation Points: 1740 / Power: 10

What is terror

What would the terrorist achieve that the threat of floods is not already achieving

Everytime it rains I bet people in Orchard Rd start worrying

My Reputation Points: 146 / Power: 5

wahlaneh...
    even an ordinary item like a pen or watch can be suspicious.
    so dun pray play hor.

My Reputation Points: 2329 / Power: 12

Quote Originally Posted by johnny333 View Post
    What is terror

What would the terrorist achieve that the threat of floods is not already achieving

Everytime it rains I bet people in Orchard Rd start worrying
    My American friend told me, that the US Government often play up this terror thing, so that it gets the people engrossed & forget how lousy they are.

The same goes for here....

My Reputation Points: 1740 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by halsey02 View Post
    My American friend told me, that the US Government often play up this terror thing, so that it gets the people engrossed & forget how lousy they are.

The same goes for here....
    Yes , people suspected the Bush Jr administration of using scare tactics.

In Spore they are trying to blame god

People are probably more worried of floods then a terrorists attack.

Even if a terrorist blows up something, people will blame the short guy who's related to the old man So it's a no win situation for the PAP.

Thread Information