• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anime Fans

tepes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bros.

Any Anime fans out there? Thought of starting a thread on any anime related topics, latest animes, release dates, favourite animes, etc...

To start the ball rolling, my favourite anime's Claymore. Love it for not just the artwork, but the storyline as well, how only females could be claymores, the awakening process as well as the role of males being awakened beings. Only thing I can't stand was Raki, the useless faggoty sidekick that absolutely adds no value to the show...

Any bros here know when is the release date of Gonzo's 5 Killers? Saw the trailers last year but haven't seen any actual releases...

Cheers bros!

Mighty Megatron

Alfrescian
Loyal
More a 80s cartoon fan for me. Give me the good old days of transformers, visionaries and mask! Anime I only go for sailormoon and Cardcaptor :biggrin:

tepes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha Transformers the late 80s animated movie was one of my favs...was actually depressed when optimus prime died!! Record of Lodoss war was pretty good too... For Dungeons and Dragons fans, it's a dream come true... Unfortunately they dont make D&D animes like they used to...

Mighty Megatron

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha Transformers the late 80s animated movie was one of my favs...was actually depressed when optimus prime died!! Record of Lodoss war was pretty good too... For Dungeons and Dragons fans, it's a dream come true... Unfortunately they dont make D&D animes like they used to...

Yeah the movie was great! Got the sound track. The movie was a real turning point. The end of the Megatron vs Optimus Prime era. Say...you a AD&D player too? I started with 1st edition and never moved on. :biggrin: Interestingly enough I did not follow Lodoss War then again too alien for my liking. On top of that was only interested in seeing the she-elf naked :P

tepes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha started with AD&D 2nd Edition, moved to the 3rd and all my kakis grown up, well there's always PC games... As for lodoss war, I liked it for the way they portrayed the D&D alignment for one of the characters, think she was a true neutral cleric. Whom thought that the power of good and evil was too strong and instigated a war between the good and evil lords and ended up killing the good and betraying the evil, balancing it all with true neutrality...

Mighty Megatron

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha started with AD&D 2nd Edition, moved to the 3rd and all my kakis grown up, well there's always PC games... As for lodoss war, I liked it for the way they portrayed the D&D alignment for one of the characters, think she was a true neutral cleric. Whom thought that the power of good and evil was too strong and instigated a war between the good and evil lords and ended up killing the good and betraying the evil, balancing it all with true neutrality...

Heehee too engrained with 1st edition to accept others. PC games are just not the same. Well that has always been the usual portrayal of True Neutral. My favourite character class are the Druid and Paladin.

gravure

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just bought a whole 167 episode series of Inuyasha. Too bad it ended at episode 167, but the manga went on until 600+ chapters .. arghh ... no ending.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heehee too engrained with 1st edition to accept others. PC games are just not the same. Well that has always been the usual portrayal of True Neutral. My favourite character class are the Druid and Paladin.

Hey hiya I am a DnD player too :biggrin: I am always a LG pally and every player in the group would beg me to lay on them ( lay on hands ) after the GM intro the last mob in the game hehe:p After the group disbanded and some migrated overseas we still kept in contact with each other playing online Eq.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Bros.

Any Anime fans out there? Thought of starting a thread on any anime related topics, latest animes, release dates, favourite animes, etc...

maybe you would like to make a thread about Anime on Picture/Video Posts / Photo journalism section

Anime discussions should always come with lots and lots of pictures. :smile: