• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tan Kian Tiong, O$P$ !!!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN puacheebye Tan Kian Tiong, sabo ppl like dat....:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Posted on 26 Jul 2010
'Loan sharks, stop harassing me, I am NOT Tan Kian Tiong!'

loan_sharks_stop_harassing_me_i_am_not_tan_kian_tiong-thumbnail.jpg

Loan sharks are hounding STOMPer liveyourlifepeacefully at his residence in Tampines even though he is not their debtor and he does not know the debtor at all. The STOMPer says this is because the debt was registered with his address.

The STOMPer wrote:

"These loan sharks are looking for a man named Tan Kian Tiong who used my address in Tampines to register his debt.

"I have been an owner for the last 8 months and I don't know who is Tan Kian Tiong.

"They are harrassing the wrong person as I'm an innocent victim in this case.

"To the people who are doing this: Please STOP.

"We don't know who Tan Kian Tiong is and we can't help you.

"And to Tan Kian Tiong, please be responsible.

"Don't use other people's address for your debt.

"This case is under police investigation."

hockbeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN puacheebye Tan Kian Tiong, sabo ppl like dat....:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Posted on 26 Jul 2010
'Loan sharks, stop harassing me, I am NOT Tan Kian Tiong!'

loan_sharks_stop_harassing_me_i_am_not_tan_kian_tiong-thumbnail.jpg

Loan sharks are hounding STOMPer liveyourlifepeacefully at his residence in Tampines even though he is not their debtor and he does not know the debtor at all. The STOMPer says this is because the debt was registered with his address.

The STOMPer wrote:

"These loan sharks are looking for a man named Tan Kian Tiong who used my address in Tampines to register his debt.

"I have been an owner for the last 8 months and I don't know who is Tan Kian Tiong.

"They are harrassing the wrong person as I'm an innocent victim in this case.

"To the people who are doing this: Please STOP.

"We don't know who Tan Kian Tiong is and we can't help you.

"And to Tan Kian Tiong, please be responsible.

"Don't use other people's address for your debt.

"This case is under police investigation."

So how much is a HDB flat truely worth?

"Price = what you pay; Value = what you get!" Warren Buffet