• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

guess when SDP is going to close shop?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the latest news was chee soon juan being fined $5k. we saw 2 new opp parties being formed by sdp ardent fans.

we keep guessing about when the GE would be held. why don't we also make a guess when SDP shall be finally wind up and close shop permanently?

it would be a joy to chee and a heartache to chiam for the party he founded, stolen and finally curtain closed.

make a guess. use the date for your next 4D bet. chee claims to be for the peasants. SDP shall bless u with some lottery strike that would coincide with their closure date.:biggrin:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
who wanna guess when u goin up the lorry? :wink:

qsuo2u.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh dear!! sdp ninjas and turtles attack alert is initiated. free speeches?? no la, just prediction. like that also they cannot take it. what a bunch of clowns!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok i banned him. don't be too angry (or glad). there are 101 cowards and losers clones my pet snake can duplicate.

don't believe, stay tuned, wait and see their cowardly deeds.:biggrin:

G

Gracia

ok i banned him. don't be too angry (or glad). there are 101 cowards and losers clones my pet snake can duplicate.

don't believe, stay tuned, wait and see their cowardly deeds.

Yeah i just have to tell you this. Your turn will come very soon. Same with your clones. After that forummers will miss
(be pleased) you. :biggrin:

No, BusNo64 is not a clone of the O
fficial Assignee.
:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
part of the SDP IB gang of cowards and losers clones. there are more clones so don't be surprised. my pet snake has taught them well.:biggrin:

Private Messages in Folder: Inbox
View Message lauhumku is on your ignore list.
View Message SwineHunter is on your ignore list.
View Message yellow people is on your ignore list.
View Message SwineHunter is on your ignore list.