• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Advice for best handphone (without camera)

willieregister

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

My brother has been in NS for 2 weeks and it seems that he cannot carry his camera phone.

Is there any good phone (that don't have camera) that comes with MP3 and storage card (flash card, etc) so that he can store his MP3 files inside there for listening purposes? My bro loves to listen to songs and it's a shame that iPod cannot be brought inside.

It seems that those phones that are sold in 7-elevens cannot make it.

Any good advice?

Thank you, kind folks.

chinchai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, I don't have an idea, I leave it to other bros to assist.

This forum does not have a Advice folder like the legacy kopi tiam. Maybe Sam Leong can create one. Thanks.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nokia E51 non camera version...:biggrin::biggrin:

Ipaq dunno wat model... SE oso got but dunno wat model... Nowadays almost all HP cum with camera and almost everyone carry a hp. If the fucking SAF hab such unreasonable requirement then it's oni fair... cam free hp got to be std issue. :rolleyes::biggrin::biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ur not allowed to bring in phones with mass storage. For obvious reasons why storing confidential data that type of shyt. SO phones that can store mp3s might be out too.

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
u can do anything u want in SAF just dun get caught. Tao chia must know how to cheet chuee.:p U really think the guys in SAF really so law abiding?:wink:

Kenshinng

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think you can ask your bro to bring his ipod, shouldn't be a problem for that lar. otherwise it will be very tiring for him and sianz not to say the least