• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

quiz to all

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
was thinking of another country. prehaps the country in my mind would follow their example?

anyway got any article abt the dam china blew up on net? i quite curious to read it. tried finding it and a lot rubbish turns up on google

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro that one is because of natural disaster then the dam haywire. the country i have in mind build the dam to drown its citizen

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China? :biggrin: Well, they did admit their mistake and blow up the damned damn, didn't they?

China blow up the dam worry that it will collapse. Because the dam show sign of going to fail. If sudden collapse will be worst. Better plan and evacuate the resident and blow.
Is not the dam cause the flood. Is because blowing up the dam

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro that one is because of natural disaster then the dam haywire. the country i have in mind build the dam to drown its citizen

HA ha ha...
Lucky LKY never build dam like Netherlands. If he really build the size of that whole Singapore will become Venice.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hahaha...must be formerly known as Uniquely Singapore, now known as Your Singapore!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ho ho...

we are the only country to raise taxes to help the poor - end up poor still be poor.

we are the only country to have Ministers in Prime Ministers' Office - to keep the PM company

we are the only country where passengers have to pay more to travel directly from A to B.

we are the only country to have million-dollar ministers but cannot solve simple problems like flooding & overcrowding in MRT trains.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
revealing the ans might give me the chance to drink ISD coffee man...very scare...

70 something old author publish book they also want to makan....hai...

Capano2020

Alfrescian
Loyal
ho ho...

we are the only country to raise taxes to help the poor - end up poor still be poor.

we are the only country to have Ministers in Prime Ministers' Office - to keep the PM company

we are the only country where passengers have to pay more to travel directly from A to B.

we are the only country to have million-dollar ministers but cannot solve simple problems like flooding & overcrowding in MRT trains.

To add,

we are the only country with a COE system, highest import tax, highest road tax and are still charged ERP for usage of the road.

we are the only country where ministers are promoted to senile & mental realm.

gohsanho

Alfrescian
Loyal
To add,

we are the only country with a COE system, highest import tax, highest road tax and are still charged ERP for usage of the road.

we are the only country where ministers are promoted to senile & mental realm.

The petrol tax, repair cost, insurance premiums, parking fee, fine, depreciation, etc. are added imagine how much car owners are paying. So is the road free flowing? Not sure but feel its getting from bad to worse.