• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can someone explain ?

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 3 cards game ....

Guess its simple, whichever total up closest to 9 wins right ?

But how come i see people place $1 coins all over the place no matter they win or lose ??? :confused:

And the Carribean Poker ....

Place a $20 bet.. then Ante can double to $40 right ?

But how come sometimes win only the bet $20, and sometimes win both $60 ?

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
I assume you mean Three Pictures not 3-Card Poker right.

9 points highest just like Baccarat and 6 points win is half payment

Carribean Poker - Dealer only play with ACE-KING

(a) If Dealer qualify.. you win both ANTE & Double-Up

(b) If Dealer do not qualify.. you win only ANTE.

provided your cards is higher than the dealers' hand :biggrin:

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I assume you mean Three Pictures not 3-Card Poker right.

9 points highest just like Baccarat and 6 points win is half payment

Carribean Poker - Dealer only play with ACE-KING

(a) If Dealer qualify.. you win both ANTE & Double-Up

(b) If Dealer do not qualify.. you win only ANTE.

provided your cards is higher than the dealers' hand :biggrin:

Oh so is 3 Pictures. Ok but you did not explain why there are $1 or is it 20 cents coins exchaning hands ?

Carribean Poker, what do you mean by play with Ace-King ? How to see if dealer is qualify ?

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh so is 3 Pictures. Ok but you did not explain why there are $1 or is it 20 cents coins exchaning hands ?

Carribean Poker, what do you mean by play with Ace-King ? How to see if dealer is qualify ?

Because I don't understand why there is $1 changing hands :biggrin: are you playing in RWS or MBS ?

If the dealers have no pairs & above, 1 card ACE + 1 card KING is the minimum to qualify. The dealers will also tell you so.