• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fann wong steamy sex scene with angmo...chris lee wear green hat..LOL

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
shows chris lee has small cock...fann wong like angmo becos tuakee...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s4eb6TmeaA4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s4eb6TmeaA4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

wahlaneh

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
her "hor bao dan" so small angmoh also gian meh?
anyway must go to adult sites to see uncensored version liao.
wait i go check out longkang uncensored.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahlaneh...
her "hor bao dan" so small angmoh also gian meh?
anyway must go to adult sites to see uncensored version liao.
wait i go check out longkang uncensored.

Don't you know ang mors have the worst taste in women ever? Go to Orchard Road and you will see those ang mors cuddling with ugly Pinoys.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
The crux of the problem is most Ah Beng make lousy lovers as they "hunt" in KTV and GL for cheep and PAID sex. It blunts your instincts - imagine feeding a caged animal versus an animal in the wild that has to fend for itself. Therefore it is not surprising local Chinese women are turned on and find FTs attractive and view Ah Beng as a turn-off.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't you know ang mors have the worst taste in women ever? Go to Orchard Road and you will see those ang mors cuddling with ugly Pinoys.

Just saw my Ang Mo Boss' Malaysian wife who looks like an aunty. Very disppointed because this Ang Mo is a nice guy, handsome, smart and a high flyer. But then their 2 daughters damn pretty leh..........very strange

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the same movie she's doing it with chinaman 715 too.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/33ke5L1FxHQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Jackie Chan already had a go and probably Owen Wilson as well.....maybe that was when she started on angmo dicks

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Christopher Lee won't mind lah..........................wife far far richer than him mah..............

plus i'm sure the whole marriage is a 'fake' one...................

anyway, Chris know about Fann's sugar-daddy long ago what.................

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Christopher Lee won't mind lah..........................wife far far richer than him mah..............

plus i'm sure the whole marriage is a 'fake' one...................

anyway, Chris know about Fann's sugar-daddy long ago what.................

who is the sugar daddy?

Ong beng seng?